Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Master chiefs??? That HAS to be the stupidest, lamest name I've ever heard for anything.
Definitely! First time I read this i really chuckled
Then I Google'd 'Master Chief'' and just shook my head at the search results
Just.
Goofy.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i can dig it ninja... are there any pro's at the top of the list?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capfive

Master chiefs??? That HAS to be the stupidest, lamest name I've ever heard for anythin
e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif
g.
Just.
Goofy.

3263644f129999c769a639e7f2b9c2e5a338e98d_r.gif

Anybody else wanna say something about the MASTER CHIEFS

Originally Posted by capfive

Master chiefs??? That HAS to be the stupidest, lamest name I've ever heard for anythin
e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif
g.
Just.
Goofy.

3263644f129999c769a639e7f2b9c2e5a338e98d_r.gif

Anybody else wanna say something about the MASTER CHIEFS

i feel a little embarrassed for grown $+% men who know who the hell "master chief" is in the 1st place.
laugh.gif

i feel a little embarrassed for grown $+% men who know who the hell "master chief" is in the 1st place.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

Why? Those games are predominantly aimed at adults anyway (Or at least the companies that produce the games say they are supposed to be). Plus the first Halo game came out in 01. So some simple math should shed light to the fact that some of these "grown $+% men" were not so grown when the original game came out. I myself was 16. 
wink.gif

That's all neither here nor there though. It's still the dumbest nickname for any shoe....perhaps ever.

laugh.gif

Why? Those games are predominantly aimed at adults anyway (Or at least the companies that produce the games say they are supposed to be). Plus the first Halo game came out in 01. So some simple math should shed light to the fact that some of these "grown $+% men" were not so grown when the original game came out. I myself was 16. 
wink.gif

That's all neither here nor there though. It's still the dumbest nickname for any shoe....perhaps ever.

These will be a problem in the Fall, and this thread is already LOL.

Nice colorway.

Loving the black swoosh if they keep them that way on the general released ones.

Yall Are Desperate To Dub These As The Master Cheifs... Theyre Already The Pine Pros.
tired.gif

That Nickname Wont Leave This Thread...

These will be a problem in the Fall, and this thread is already LOL.

Nice colorway.

Loving the black swoosh if they keep them that way on the general released ones.

Yall Are Desperate To Dub These As The Master Cheifs... Theyre Already The Pine Pros.
tired.gif

That Nickname Wont Leave This Thread...

Give it a rest. Your corny name is never gonna catch on. Everybody is simply gonna call them the dark pines. Calling them the master chiefs is just lame. Nobody is gonna call them that. People would feel like a fool saying that in front of others. It's not cool.

Give it a rest. Your corny name is never gonna catch on. Everybody is simply gonna call them the dark pines. Calling them the master chiefs is just lame. Nobody is gonna call them that. People would feel like a fool saying that in front of others. It's not cool.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

laugh.gif

wink.gif

spoken like a true gamer.
laugh.gif
but i ain't mad, i think it's just funny tho that we have a society full of grown men playing games all day. but really, i think the nicknames should be simple, sweet and to the point. where most can pretty much figure what ur talking. like: "pewters", "royals", "cough drops", "breds", "playoffs", Aquas" or "PINES". all those are relevant names that make sense. do u get where i'm headed w/ this??

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

laugh.gif

wink.gif

spoken like a true gamer.
laugh.gif
but i ain't mad, i think it's just funny tho that we have a society full of grown men playing games all day. but really, i think the nicknames should be simple, sweet and to the point. where most can pretty much figure what ur talking. like: "pewters", "royals", "cough drops", "breds", "playoffs", Aquas" or "PINES". all those are relevant names that make sense. do u get where i'm headed w/ this??

Back
Top Bottom