Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

the neon pros and 1s r so unnecessary... the army green ones are cool and the pewters r pretty weak in person. Nike needs to cool out w/ the penny line for a second. Half cents sitting, pearls will hit the outlets soon, and imo the royals are the only ones people will really want. They gone have a whole bunch of foams catching markdowns next yr if they drop all of these colorways
Pearls aren't a part of the Penny line
nerd.gif

the neon pros and 1s r so unnecessary... the army green ones are cool and the pewters r pretty weak in person. Nike needs to cool out w/ the penny line for a second. Half cents sitting, pearls will hit the outlets soon, and imo the royals are the only ones people will really want. They gone have a whole bunch of foams catching markdowns next yr if they drop all of these colorways
nerd.gif

Those look like some Green Goblins more than some Dark Armys. They came out not too long ago, why the hell are they changing them?? Its a totally diff shoe. Just as the New "Pearls" are COMPLETELYYY different than the originals.
Would def consider if that metallic green upper has the HOH sole tho... would be Fiyahhh fa sho 
pimp.gif

Those look like some Green Goblins more than some Dark Armys. They came out not too long ago, why the hell are they changing them?? Its a totally diff shoe. Just as the New "Pearls" are COMPLETELYYY different than the originals.
Would def consider if that metallic green upper has the HOH sole tho... would be Fiyahhh fa sho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
Oh my bad gee, its just a Foamposite One w/ a swoosh on the side 
indifferent.gif
.... Shut up. Everybody else knew what i meant

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
Oh my bad gee, its just a Foamposite One w/ a swoosh on the side 
indifferent.gif
.... Shut up. Everybody else knew what i meant

^ 'tis the season i see it getting even crazier in about 4 more days, but we've been around for a minute we've seen worse

^ 'tis the season i see it getting even crazier in about 4 more days, but we've been around for a minute we've seen worse

whatever happened to the supposed metallic red foam ones i heard a rumor of them a while back and then never heard anything else again and now with pics of new foams and no red i was just curious.

whatever happened to the supposed metallic red foam ones i heard a rumor of them a while back and then never heard anything else again and now with pics of new foams and no red i was just curious.

Well that other azul blue one look alright.. But when is that coming out? Spring also... The Army/Clear sole--> Ill stick with the black with green sole.

Back
Top Bottom