Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I like how they priced these @ $190 and the Pearl's @ $200...   
ohwell.gif

Man Ya'll Fools Still don't realize How lighting & angle Plays a Factor in Foams ...

These *%!@ flip Multiple shades in different lighting and different angles
30t6p3b.gif

Those could very well be the same shoe ..

Lighting in the Wale pic and that new pic are on total opposites of the spectrum..

Man Ya'll Fools Still don't realize How lighting & angle Plays a Factor in Foams ...

30t6p3b.gif

Lighting in the Wale pic and that new pic are on total opposites of the spectrum..

^Cosign, I think they're the same. Wales pair clearly has a green swoosh on the sole and green line on the tongue. Not to mention his hat has green on the bill.

Hell they look two different colors in the different ASG pics.

^Cosign, I think they're the same. Wales pair clearly has a green swoosh on the sole and green line on the tongue. Not to mention his hat has green on the bill.

Hell they look two different colors in the different ASG pics.

i dont think nike would come out with 2 DIFFERENT pairs that are 98% identical. that just doesnt make sense, so they must be the same pair. think practically NTers.

i dont think nike would come out with 2 DIFFERENT pairs that are 98% identical. that just doesnt make sense, so they must be the same pair. think practically NTers.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

30t6p3b.gif

Why are you always so angry for no reason?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

30t6p3b.gif

Why are you always so angry for no reason?

Back
Top Bottom