NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I'll wait for actual pics but they just don't sound appealing at all to me.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Im wondering myself how the electric green will be excecuted.  
I know that these are filling in a "demand" for a foamposite version of the "Kryptonates"... I guess you can say it was a logical evolution of the Krytonate story line. 

Is it better if they had the gradient like the kryptonate foam lites or would you rather go with a solid color?

Gradient cw on a foam pro?.... uhhh I dunno if I can do that. 

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Im wondering myself how the electric green will be excecuted.  
I know that these are filling in a "demand" for a foamposite version of the "Kryptonates"... I guess you can say it was a logical evolution of the Krytonate story line. 

Is it better if they had the gradient like the kryptonate foam lites or would you rather go with a solid color?

Gradient cw on a foam pro?.... uhhh I dunno if I can do that. 

Glad not many are looking forward to these....easier for me to get a pair with no hassle.

Sneaker St....are you planning on getting these?
nerd.gif

Glad not many are looking forward to these....easier for me to get a pair with no hassle.

nerd.gif

Why? Let's see pics. My prediction.............serious price drops on these, and then outlet bound. We'lll see.

Why? Let's see pics. My prediction.............serious price drops on these, and then outlet bound. We'lll see.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

Of course... Elec Green, Pewters, Royals, eggplants (halfcents), cranberries(halfcents).... we'll be able to provide to the masses. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

Of course... Elec Green, Pewters, Royals, eggplants (halfcents), cranberries(halfcents).... we'll be able to provide to the masses. 

Back
Top Bottom