Nike Air Footscape Magista

I love that black pair. I wish the gum sole covered the entire bottom... The white midsole just looks huge the way it is

Didn't see a thread on these and I am making this mainly to get more information on them.

They drop in the US 02/15/2015 and are available in select spots overseas. No word on the price or who will be getting them.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2015/01/22/introducing-nike-air-footscape-magista/
Wanted to make a thread for a while but I didn't know how to make a new thread on NT. Sorry for being a noob :ohwell:

But glad you did!

Anybody cop them yet? I love my black pair.

Thank you and repped. I hope I got a pair in black.  I've had al lot of orders canceled by Undefeated in the past. [crosses fingers]

Thank you and repped. I hope I got a pair in black.  I've had al lot of orders canceled by Undefeated in the past. [crosses fingers]
You're welcome fam. You should be good. They are a little slow with the ship process, but def good peoples.

Last edited:
I hope you are right!  Of all the many releases this weekend, the black Footscape Magista and black Mercurial Superfly are the only ones I really wanted!

I hope you are right!  Of all the many releases this weekend, the black Footscape Magista and black Mercurial Superfly are the only ones I really wanted!
Not black. Dark Grey or Navy (Obsidian) Free SF SPs. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Dark grey Superfly... yessir!
smokin.gif
  I fear they will be harder to get then the Magistas.

no luck on bodega, no luck on undefeated. probably no luck on ndc later. striking out on these today =[

I don't think I am even going to try on NDC.  The way the Nike Lab releases have been going lately, I think there is no chance, given that I have no BOT and no ATC service.

im trying to think of reasons for why i deserve to get lucky with this release lol. i've been a good citizen, respecting my elders, productive and punctual at work, ethical and moral in my everyday life, considerate, financially responsible...but such is life. no dice haha

i was able to get through and pick up a 10.5 I hope it doesnt get cancelled? I normally wear 11 but these looke wide so decided to size.5 down anyone know how they run?

im trying to think of reasons for why i deserve to get lucky with this release lol. i've been a good citizen, respecting my elders, productive and punctual at work, ethical and moral in my everyday life, considerate, financially responsible...but such is life. no dice haha
Take it easy man... it happens to the best of us. I'm sure resell prices will drop in a few months or so once hype dies down a little.

i was able to get through and pick up a 10.5 I hope it doesnt get cancelled? I normally wear 11 but these looke wide so decided to size.5 down anyone know how they run?
If you've ever worn a pair of Footscapes, they run true to 3/4 size big depending on the shape of your foot. The flyknits could be a bit snug but you should be OK.

But I'd say TTS for Footscape anything. 

Back
Top Bottom