Nike Air Footscape Woven “Rainbow”

why does nike keep using that damn chukka profile on the footscape? they feel junk on the foot compared to the regular footscapes.

You just have to look around to still get them for retail, try Major DC I don't think they've received their shipment yet and they do take phone orders. They also should have both colorways (Black & White)

If all else fails try _Bay, but they don't go for anything lower than 180-200 from what i can see.

At first i wanted the Black pair but I"m glad i got the White ones. They are really clean.

Last edited:
why does nike keep using that damn chukka profile on the footscape? they feel junk on the foot compared to the regular footscapes.

Have to agree, half of the colorways that came out as Chukkas would have been amazing in the regular Footscape and the comfort and fit is beyond amazing.

Have to disagree because i think they are pretty damn comfy. Almost as much as my Flows if not more.

But I can't complain man, at least where getting something. Tiered of looking for old Footscape models and what they go for.

^I went .5 down on mine.

If anyone is still looking, you might want to give Proper in Long Beach a call. I scooped a pair this past weekend.

Might as well say this since they are selling out. they have been on finish line.com all weekend.

there is also a $20 coupon you can use. ordered mine on sunday

Size 8 and 9.5 left... Thinking about pulling the trigger on these.
Also. Use SAVEME20 for orders 100 or more. Free shipping for over 100.

Edit: Total came out to be $140.16 shipped. Aaaaaaand I think I just bought the last 8.... 9.5 left!

Last edited:
Nope. Im a 12.5/13 and Ive only seen 13 on ebay. I tried on the 12 in store and ordered the 12 offline.the 12 didnt feel that bad IMO

but this is coming from someone who prefers to wear size 12.5 in a lot of shoes. size 13 in shoes that fit smaller/if i cant get 12.5

Who would have thought that a Rainbow colorway would attract people to this shoe.

Swear all i heard was that these where ugly :rolleyes

So glad I checked this thread again.  Appreciate whoever dropped the FNL info...just copped a sz 11 for $137 shipped.  
nthat.gif

Alllllmost gave up on these, because paying $180-200 on eBay is a no-go for me.  

Size 10.5 and 11.5 back up on Finishline.com right now.

Use coupon code LOOKGOOD20 for $20 off.  

Back
Top Bottom