Nike Air Force 1 - Halloween 2009 - Savage Beast (From sneakernews.com)

anybody know of a store in the sacramento area that has these?
i cant find any store out here with these?

got mines from hoh, all hoh locations shouls have them. kix-files also has them, had them for a while already

I'm on the fence with these,
It's either I cop these or DS Aqua VIII's, I don't have enough cash for both. Decisions, decisions...

Wookies!!
tongue.gif

my boy is lookin for a size 10 still, but i got my size 9 on the way, friend stopped by 21 mercer n grabbed em for me
pix will be posted soon

and its funny how many people hated em at first n barely any1 would admit they liked em but now its a diff story... i see that happens often here

Originally Posted by skep

my boy is lookin for a size 10 still, but i got my size 9 on the way, friend stopped by 21 mercer n grabbed em for me
pix will be posted soon

and its funny how many people hated em at first n barely any1 would admit they liked em but now its a diff story... i see that happens often here

U ain't lying about that but sometimes it takes seeing shoes in person or from different angles to make u realize u like or dislike a shoe

Just seen these at NTSF over the weekend, still feel like they over-did it with the hairs on the midsole..

That "Savage Beast" on the heel is CLEAN though..

These are the type of joints you buy cause they look fresh out the box... wear twice and the second time you realize how stupid they look and put them in thecloset to collect dust.

Not gonna let the hype/nike fool me again.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hype? there was no hype on these shoes. most people hated em. i dont care, i got my pair n im gon rock em

i'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal tempted to get these......looked at these at hoh, these def caught my eye.....quality seems on point too.....hmmmmmmmm......

Back
Top Bottom