Nike Air Force 1 "Hampton"

Didnt see it posted, if it was, plz lock

Posted on Complex.com

Last year, when Nike dropped its Jones Beach Air Force 1, we were a little skeptical. Long Island? But the Swoosh was ahead of the cultural curve, co-signing a beach that rocked before the rest jumped on the Jersey Shore bandwagon. This July, Nike takes its L.I. co-sign a step further by escaping to the Hamptons, the classic getaway for the New York elite. Pretentious? Perhaps, but the iced, map-enhanced outsoles and “H

im down
pimp.gif

THEY BETTER RELEASE ON THE WEST!

Finally a white uptown I can copp without copping the regular all white uptowns which I hate.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Finally a white uptown I can copp without copping the regular all white uptowns which I hate.

THIS.  i was sayin EXACTLY this same thing to myself when i read about these.  why cop regular uptowns unless you don't have the opportunity to grab these?

^^Lol dats funny ya say dat, I just copped some all whites last week, wearin dem as I type, as soon as I saw these they turned into my beaters

actually now i been reading how limited these will be. i'm not really about chasing down a pair of 1s so i went with those new ones that have the 3m swoosh. 20% off @ eastbay!

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by Unclesam

THIS.  i was sayin EXACTLY this same thing to myself when i read about these.  why cop regular uptowns unless you don't have the opportunity to grab these?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

because some of us have older ones on ice
grin.gif

/\ haha if u check later i done already gave up anyway but i reeeeeeeeeally liked the 3m swoosh 1's as well as these so ...
but hey the coke whites wouldn't be in everyone's top sneaker lists online if there wasn't somethin dope about em! but u gotta admit the hamptons do appear to be basically a sweeter version with some extra details

Being from East Hampton these are an absolute necessity....... Not a huge AF1 guy, but these are clean and I'm always reppin

Originally Posted by torres

looks cool!
looks like a regular !!% air force to me. they couldve at least tried to tell me its premium leather or something. these are no way close to as nice as the jones beach af1s.

Are these premium leather, or rather the leather they used to use back in the 90's and early 2000's.

because if they're made like the regular white on whites, pass.

Back
Top Bottom