Nike Air Force 1 High Hyperfuse Lineup (KixandtheCity.com)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

nikeairforce1highhyperf.jpg

nikeairforce1highhyperf.jpg

Couple more pictures on KixandtheCity.com

Enjoy.

Peace.

MaZe

why did you make another thread? Seriously man, there's an AF1 thread for a reason

I respect that you represent KATC, great site, but next time try to put it in the correct thread.

why did you make another thread? Seriously man, there's an AF1 thread for a reason

I respect that you represent KATC, great site, but next time try to put it in the correct thread.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

and you wondered why your janoski posts were locked which weren't retro

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

and you wondered why your janoski posts were locked which weren't retro

honestly the QS one stayed open....we have a Jano thread in the Nike section now...SB gets more play in the retro section seeing as dunks are the popular sneakerhead shoe, or were haha.

the neons look like a big tennis ball and the blues are too much...the colors are too bright imo

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-05.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-02.jpg

JULY

freshnessmag

I should have given KATC, since freshnessmag is related to SN, the biggest biter for info on the web...I support KATC all day.

honestly the QS one stayed open....we have a Jano thread in the Nike section now...SB gets more play in the retro section seeing as dunks are the popular sneakerhead shoe, or were haha.

the neons look like a big tennis ball and the blues are too much...the colors are too bright imo

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-05.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-02.jpg

JULY

freshnessmag

I should have given KATC, since freshnessmag is related to SN, the biggest biter for info on the web...I support KATC all day.

the reason why you think SB gets more play in the retro section is because dunks are a retro shoe. All other SB shoes that are not dunks belong in the nike forum since they are not retro

the reason why you think SB gets more play in the retro section is because dunks are a retro shoe. All other SB shoes that are not dunks belong in the nike forum since they are not retro

people interested in SB (dunk or otherwise) wont be looking in the Nike section though, thats what I'm saying. ALDY and I were suggesting a separate section for SBs, but honestly that would disrupt the flow of the forum as a whole. You agree?

What do you think of the white or silver pairs?

people interested in SB (dunk or otherwise) wont be looking in the Nike section though, thats what I'm saying. ALDY and I were suggesting a separate section for SBs, but honestly that would disrupt the flow of the forum as a whole. You agree?

What do you think of the white or silver pairs?

people interested in non dunk SB shoes would know where to look and besides there isnt enough traffic for just SB to sustain an entire section

people interested in non dunk SB shoes would know where to look and besides there isnt enough traffic for just SB to sustain an entire section

Originally Posted by go rilla

true...what do you think of the uptowns? I like the silver, white, and black (i guess its black even though toebox and side panel look brown) pairs

Originally Posted by go rilla

true...what do you think of the uptowns? I like the silver, white, and black (i guess its black even though toebox and side panel look brown) pairs

i like the color blue used but come on now...i know itll be bought up, just not by folks like me lol

i like the color blue used but come on now...i know itll be bought up, just not by folks like me lol

Back
Top Bottom