Nike Air Force 1 "LeBron" Pack

I saw the black pair this weekend past and while they are nice, they're certainly not worth the jacked up price.

These shoes are actually very hot...I'll post pics of mine later 2day. The midsole on the black pair is actually grey!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Nike Air Force 1 "LeBron" "Dwight Howard" Pack
fixed what happen yesterday
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ahh men that was hilarious

Originally Posted by BIGSTRESSRADIO

These shoes are actually very hot...I'll post pics of mine later 2day. The midsole on the black pair is actually grey!
hmm yea post pics but if midsole is grey then that should make them alot better i like both pairs but i wont cop unless i get both under retail

At the beginning of May, LeBron James was presented with Custom Air Force 1's in lieu of him winning the 2008-09 MVP Award. Many of you thought it was a very fresh sneaker and stated that if it were an actual release you would by a pair without a doubt. Obviously, that shoe will never drop, yet, two LeBron James-associated kicks have been spotted that will release very soon.

do you know what "in lieu of" means? - it means INSTEAD of.

and the italicized part (regarding the customized pair) is definitely a blatant lie.

finally, the cream pair has been out in asia for months now.

I MIGHT've copped if it retailed for 90, but 135?? No thx. Maybe I can spot em at the outlets for like 65
ohwell.gif

Finally they put a tag on these ... I 1st seen them and read it was inspired by the AJ XIII ... lol .... Now we get LeBrons name behind it.
Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

white midsole kills the blk/red pair.

I like the Black / Red pair .... BUT that WHITE midsole is something I DO NOT LIKE . In some pictures the WHITE midsole looks like it could be a light Grey.Now if that midsole was Grey I would jump on these in a quickness .

Originally Posted by daaznfella

At the beginning of May, LeBron James was presented with Custom Air Force 1's in lieu of him winning the 2008-09 MVP Award. Many of you thought it was a very fresh sneaker and stated that if it were an actual release you would by a pair without a doubt. Obviously, that shoe will never drop, yet, two LeBron James-associated kicks have been spotted that will release very soon.
One pair draws inspiration from the Cleveland Cavs jerseys. It contains a heavily-perforated cream suede base with minimal maroon accents on the shoelaces, tongue and inner lining. Coinciding with the wine-colored Nike tag logo on the tongue, this shoe also possesses a classic gum bottom outsole and a clear midsole. The remaining pair uses a basic Black/Red base mixed with a white midsole. This pair is supposedly inspired by Ohio State's color scheme. Stay tuned for more info ...
reminds me of those promo af1s that were modeled after the lebron 2s....very nice, but i bet the retail price is not...

good memory, i thought the same thing but couldnt remember what i was thinkin...lol

Back
Top Bottom