Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

i'll cop MAYBE once these hit outlets...

When was the last time a hightop retro-esque nike sold, especially a basketball retro inspired high top at that

Anyone see the OG structure colorway in NYC yet? I don't feel like waiting...would like to purchase these asap....NTNY didn't have as of today.

are the infrareds gonna be in stores like footlocker, etc?

they're aight, but i need to try them on... i got the structures of the same colorway and prefer them as of right now.

saw the other colorway in footlocker the other day and i wasn't feeling them at all...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ I don't think footlocker's are getting them.
And they fit true to size imho.

Are the infareds that limited for them not to be in footlockers? I tried on the white/navys in footlocker.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ I don't think footlocker's are getting them.
And they fit true to size imho.

Are the infareds that limited for them not to be in footlockers? I tried on the white/navys in footlocker.

Honestly, idk, I was just thinking these were releasing like the red QS AM 1's.

Damn, I never purchased these kicks before but for some reason I love those two colorways...i need theese!!!

I wanna try and ball in a pair of these. I saw them in the mall the other day, and they were pretty fresh looking.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I wanna try and ball in a pair of these. I saw them in the mall the other day, and they were pretty fresh looking.
If you don't mind, what store were they in?

I saw the white/navy today and boy, those shoes are unusually stiff. I thought these were hot, but they're not

White navy color is okay..seen it at footlocker..or champs a while ago..cant remember didnt have money but im not sure i woulda copped neway..

Back
Top Bottom