Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Banned from the thread? Or whole site?

If it's the latter...
pimp.gif
I've seen him in the Retro 1 official thread.  I think he was banned from the shattered backboard thread too.

But he finally got his pair of Chi's with an assist from @gil23  

Looks legit from the back (pause) my pair from foot locker looks similar

Everything else checks out. I just get super paranoid about fakes. My shorter pair almost looks like a mid top to me but I think I'm just over analyzing

Are these gonna stretch out a bit after a few wears? I feel its kinda tight and i thought it would be the same as the black/white 2014 pair which fit perfectly for me. Prolly shouldve gotten a 9.5 instead of a 9.

Are these gonna stretch out a bit after a few wears? I feel its kinda tight and i thought it would be the same as the black/white 2014 pair which fit perfectly for me. Prolly shouldve gotten a 9.5 instead of a 9.

These will for sure stretch, the red toe panels are super soft. I got 9.5, I'm worried a 9 would be too narrow in the toe box. I normally go 9.5 in 1's, and 9 in everything else. Now the SBB's are another story, I'm wishing I woulda grabbed a 9 in those. They seem bigger than the Chicagos dammit.

Last edited:
These will for sure stretch, the red toe panels are super soft. I got 9.5, I'm worried a 9 would be too narrow in the toe box. I normally go 9.5 in 1's, and 9 in everything else. Now the SBB's are another story, I'm wishing I woulda grabbed a 9 in those. They seem bigger than the Chicagos dammit.

It's so annoying with the sizing. I went TTS with the SBBs and they run a little big same with the white pinnacles. Still on the hunt for a pair of Chicagos, now I know to look for a half a size up.

These will for sure stretch, the red toe panels are super soft. I got 9.5, I'm worried a 9 would be too narrow in the toe box. I normally go 9.5 in 1's, and 9 in everything else. Now the SBB's are another story, I'm wishing I woulda grabbed a 9 in those. They seem bigger than the Chicagos dammit.[/quote]

Thanks for the input. You think i should bother for a trade or size swap? I mean theyre not crazy tight i just think more space could be better

Thanks for the input. You think i should bother for a trade or size swap? I mean theyre not crazy tight i just think more space could be better[/quote]

I probably wouldn't bother, I'd just try to break them in. I bet they'll feel great after a few wears. I have the opposite problem with the SBB's right now, thinking they're too big and I could use a half size down...

The problem with Jordan's these days, especially 1's, is they're so hard to get you cant really try on two sizes to see what's better. You kinda gotta live with it, or go through the hassle of tracking down another pair. The struggle.

You have both the Chicagos and SBBs and think they fit the same? I find a difference between the two. Even in the melo's, those seem damn tight in comparison to both.
The only problem I have is the insoles are so hard (pause) walking on bricks. No softness like Chi's. I wear thick socks before lacing makes the sides wider. So these next pics will show

Wore mine this past weekend and man are they comfy. I have flat feet and use insoles in all my Jordans and it's pretty comfy without it. Good job with the practical side of this specific pair!

Back
Top Bottom