Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Lol I wanted to trade a pair of Chi's for a pair of sbbs in the few weeks after the sbbs came out. Same size and both were DS but guys telling me sbb this sbb that limited yada yada and says I have to add cash. I didn't bite but now I feel like he'd have to give me cash. Not much, maybe 50 or some :lol:

At the moment it's a straight up trade for SBB'S and Chicago's according to the average sales on EBay and Kixify. Since the Chicago 1s came out a month earlier and seem to be less available, they should have more leverage in a deal imo

I had 2 pair of Chis too & before the DTLR release that Monday I tried to trade a pair for them. No one would do the trade one dude wanted my Chis + $100. Needless to say I didn't do that trade & that Monday I hit all of them up like I scored for retail. lol

My original plan was to get and extra sbb so I could trade for a pair of Chis. The raffle didn't smile on me unfortunately. I can't believe anyone would turn down the trade for Chis.

SBBs value are slightly lower than Chicago 1s at the moment.  If you have Chis 1 but want the SBBs, just make the damn trade and stop looking into how you want that extra 50-100 bucks or so especially if you plan to rock them.  You'll be happy you have the shoes and won't think about the cash.

More people I know copped backboards than Chicagos. People were trying to throw 300 cash at me as I was walking out of the store with those. Backboards weren't all that limited.

Yeah initially I picked up Chicagos with the hope to trade for SBBs but found post SBB release folks wanting cash on top of the trade SMH.
cash on top? no way man..maybe the guy with the sbbs has to give you cash.. I know chicagos are more likely to re release in future..but i think they have TOP colorblocking compared to sbbs

Back
Top Bottom