Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If you are getting the notification, you likely haven't been in SNKRS for a while, or refreshed the content in a while, they used to be in there for 8/30, but are not anymore.

If you are getting the notification, you likely haven't been in SNKRS for a while, or refreshed the content in a while, they used to be in there for 8/30, but are not anymore.

I'd like to disagree... I've been using it frequently. The last update I have are the spirit 9s

It just notified me and said drops in a week and takes me direct to the shoe

nerd.gif

I would have to disagree, I check that app regularly and the Chi. 1 just popped up this morning and said it releases in 1 week. Before today it wasn't on there.

Last edited:

It just notified me and said drops in a week and takes me direct to the shoe

are you in NYC?
No

No, Michigan

I got it around 9am? I saw it in my phone but just woke up then I'm like wait? What Jordan 1 drops in a week

was in the app like a half hour before the notication.   def a new notification

I think I may have screwed myself..I logged out then logged back in to see if the 1s would show up. Now the release reminders and notifications aren't there :frown:

Last edited:
The actual post is still may 23, which I believe the original drop was may 30? So that's probably from last time.

why is everybody worrying about whether they received the notification or not?

does receiving it help you get a pair or something?

It says posted may 23rd because that's when it was originally posted. They're not going to make a new bio if they do release (with new pics), they would just use the one they originally posted. I know JB likes to troll, but imo I think they're finally dropping on the app
Makes sense. It took me a while to fully wake up from my medication hangover. I thought I was still dreaming when I saw the notification. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom