Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
got a FSR
Lots%20of%20boxes.jpg

HMU. :lol:

Anyone know what releases are like in Paris for AJ1s? I'll be there when these drop and am trying to figure out if I should just try to buy them at a store while I'm there or if I should still try NDC/SNKRS to cop a pair.

Anyone know what releases are like in Paris for AJ1s? I'll be there when these drop and am trying to figure out if I should just try to buy them at a store while I'm there or if I should still try NDC/SNKRS to cop a pair.
don't know about how releases are but i'd get acquainted with which stores/boutiques even have accounts and would be in position to get these. off top of my head, paris has like 3 or 4 shops that could get.

I don't see why you guys are hating so much on people that want the OG box? It's a nice touch and I like it, what's the big deal? What box it comes in will definitely not affect whether or not I buy the shoe lol, but I just like the OG box. Jeez you guys are brutal lol.

I don't see why you guys are hating so much on people that want the OG box? It's a nice touch and I like it, what's the big deal? What box it comes in will definitely not affect whether or not I buy the shoe lol, but I just like the OG box. Jeez you guys are brutal lol.

I love the OG box and want it as well. But I think it's ridiculous for people to be arguing their opinions about why it should be this or that box.

Last edited:
I love the OG box and want it as well. But I think it's ridiculous for people to be arguing their opinions about why it should be this or that box.
I guess, I think it would be silly for someone to pass on the shoe solely on what box the shoe comes in, but everyone has a different opinion / view on things. I say good for everyone no matter what side your on, and who cares what someone likes 
happy.gif

don't know about how releases are but i'd get acquainted with which stores/boutiques even have accounts and would be in position to get these. off top of my head, paris has like 3 or 4 shops that could get.

Thanks man. Hardest part will probably be convincing my girl to track a pair down with me.

i believe this dude @trey_steiger on IG is pretty legit(nike elite account) and he always got all the new stuff early(all seem 1000% legit fwiw) and he just posted a video of the chi 1's and they seems to come unlaces,with OG box with 2 sets of laces

whats u guys think? back heel stitching looks pretty botched...do this happend on a lot of 1's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom