Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You guys are just hyping these up man, chill it not that serious.  That's why I said don't jump the gun on pre-orders a week or two ago, this will only increase the hype.  Now everyone all paranoid over getting a pair.  You guy ability not to be patient bought this on, I'm just chilling and going with the flow, calm down.

(If this doesn't apply to you, disregard what I'm about to say.)

All hypebeast, lurkers and resellers please leave this thread as you are not welcome here. Goodnight.

Well my local footaction still doesn't know if they'll get these, they did have the black/whites last year so I'm thinking they will eventually get them....also will these be in gs sizes too? Because i was told my spot already has the gs sizes in

Well my local footaction still doesn't know if they'll get these, they did have the black/whites last year so I'm thinking they will eventually get them....also will these be in gs sizes too? Because i was told my spot already has the gs sizes in

You just answered your own question....

If I'm normally a size 9 in Nike Air Max 9 and the AJV, should I stay the same size for this release or go half a size up?

Yall cats gotta get up on the adjustable foot squad. Buy whatever size they have and just adjust your feet accordingly. If done right you should be good with anything in a 3 shoe size range! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yall cats gotta get up on the adjustable foot squad. Buy whatever size they have and just adjust your feet accordingly. If done right you should be good with anything in a 3 shoe size range! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I might as well buy a size 14 and wear 4 pairs of socks everytime 
laugh.gif

I might as well buy a size 14 and wear 4 pairs of socks everytime :lol:
That's the beauty of AFS you don't have to wear extra socks or remove insoles. You just adjust your feet, LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Shoe looks fine to me. Although i think the nike air on the insole should be red, but meh, it wouldn't matter when I put these on.

If you keep your eyes peeled to this thread, even if you can't cop locally you shouldn't have any problems getting these

Once these hare 7s drop tomorrow alll my focus will b on these. Going extra hard then will b on a shoe buying break all summer.

Back
Top Bottom