Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I bought shadow 1s on flight club for $220 after missing on release day..

But the shadows weren't as hyped up as the Chicago1s at that time when you picked them up. Flight Club isn't stupid. They will build the price around the hype.

Chicago1s have been building some crazy hype and pre-release prices are ususally pretty high from what I know because of those early adopters or stunters.

i hope i didnt make a bad choice by not preordering my pair with Sobesoles..................................................................

I love 1s and 11s thread.
29100997dbbe989a494d9725744ad0db.jpg

get what you can get now, this is one of those releases where theres gonna be a 2 hour raffle line cuz of the holiday

i hope i didnt make a bad choice by not preordering my pair with Sobesoles..................................................................

They're legit. Order B/W 1's from them and they were at my doorstep on the day of release. Preordered the Chicago 1's from them as well.

Considering dude post up here. I'm pretty sure that would be one preorder site you can trust.

They're legit. Order B/W 1's from them and they were at my doorstep on the day of release. Preordered the Chicago 1's from them as well.
Yea i know that they are Legit. I was just being Frugal at the time when i saw it. now im starting to feel the pressure... I also have to get an extra pair for a buddy of mine who help me do some electrical work to my house.... I should of just order from them and roll the dice on release day. smdh

Man, as ridiculous as it looks like this Chicago 1 release is going to be, I'm SO glad I preordered 3 weeks ago for $230! I'll say it again later, but good luck to those on the hunt!

Last edited:
Man, as ridiculous as it looks like this Chicago 1 release is going to be, I'm SO glad I preordered 3 weeks ago for $230! I'll say it again later, but good luck to those on the hunt!
I love how there was so much pre-order hate and now it's clear (after preorders have skyrocketed) that these are going to be in short supply and a huge pain in the butt. Crickets from the haters...

I love how there was so much pre-order hate and now it's clear (after preorders have skyrocketed) that these are going to be in short supply and a huge pain in the butt. Crickets from the haters...
Why does preorders mean it will be in short supply though? 

How does preordering skyrocketing show that the release is going to be limited?

I'd like to know as well. All their pictures are stock, which leads me to believe something isn't right. I also checked their Instagram for customer complaints and I don't see any.

Anyone ever purchase from them?
I'm not sure. I don't want to miss out tho

I've already placed 3 preorders hoping at least 1 of them comes through. Don't have time to go to the stores or purchase online.

Back
Top Bottom