Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nothing gets me hyped besides this release man. Everything else is a maybe. Only these will be multiple pairs.

website looks weird. raging bull 5 preorder? powder blue 4 preorder?
There's several NT members that already vouched for them in the OG 1 thread... 

I've never ordered through them but from what I've read the sites legit... 
Nothing gets me hyped besides this release man. Everything else is a maybe. Only these will be multiple pairs.
I agree..

This would probably be the only pair I double up on all year... 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you can't be serious right? You really think it's that easy? The fact that you're asking for assistance, retail at that
mean.gif
, in Dec. for a shoe that doesn't release until May 2015 is even more comical
laugh.gif
illustrates my point. but ill stop beatin on a dead horse.

OFT 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully they don't disappoint. What's been the average time pics leak before a release? Or has it been pretty random?
It's pretty random. But my gut says pics will leak in between late feb - early march

OFT 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully they don't disappoint. What's been the average time pics leak before a release? Or has it been pretty random?
random af. especially with 1s imo. just like the white/natural grey lows for example. those has a release date on feb 28 and we still got no leaked pics at all. but time will tell.

Hope they do the so-called bait-and-switch method. **** up the colorway first, then 2 weeks before RD, revert back to the OG colorway lmao

Hope they do the so-called bait-and-switch method. **** up the colorway first, then 2 weeks before RD, revert back to the OG colorway lmao

Honestly seen JB screw up so much, wouldn't be surprised if they mess these up out of all OGs. Sad as it is to say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom