Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Just to change the topic from raffle calls for a bit... where do Chi's rank in your top 5 list of must have 1's?

For me it's Frags > Royals > Breds > Chi's > Shadows
Breds > Shadows > Royals > Black Tongue Black Toes > Black Golds

who said i had trouble w hares? looking at the launch locator these dont seem all that limited, we'll see

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Well fellas.. The doomsday clock is about to hit 0 real soon.

Good luck, I need to get back to my life.

Overseas site got diff prices... Plus when they Take off the VAT + the Exchange rate, Some stores selling these for $143 n change + Shipping and Tax

devil.gif

Pay Attention!

Do the math

If you're looking to hit in the Bay Area, Sunvalley HOH still wristbanding until 12. About 85 people went for men's pairs since 9:15.. Limited pairs but worth a shot if you're close since it's looking like the last resort for some

Last edited:
I was totally bsing and poking fun at those sort of posts lol.  Dudes be like locked in a FSR!  hahahah.  It is manual or bust for me tomorrow.

Why you playing. Had me thinking you was eating lk a king, meanwhile you in the chow line with a empty tray.

@RhInoSpOrt
Thanks fam. repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I might be too medicated to even see where my phone is tomorrow morning :lol: but I'll try to see how everyone did[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just to change the topic from raffle calls for a bit... where do Chi's rank in your top 5 list of must have 1's?

For me it's Frags > Royals > Breds > Chi's > Shadows
Royals > Frags, black/red, shadows, black toes, white/black, Chicagos in no particular order.

This particular release seems to me to be a must-have if you're a sneaker collector of any sort.

That being said, I entered 4 raffles and received 0 callbacks. I have an ATC to rely on at this point.

Back
Top Bottom