Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, but what I'm saying is that higher bandwidth services can and do decrease ping by placing you on a node that has a higher threshold. Let's compare notes after the release tomorrow morning. I'm still hoping I don't have to bother with getting up that early tomorrow morning :rolleyes
If youre assuming theyre different ISPs, sure. But as I mentioned, if two people using the same ISP with different bandwidth levels, it should make no difference (unless youre comparing .5mbps to 50mbps)

What's more important? D/L speed or U/L speed? 
Ping response time is more important
Look into it a little more. Comcast Gigabit Pro doesn't use the same nodes as regular Comcast service. I can't confirm it first hand as I don't have it available to me, but most ISP's who are rolling out ultra-high speed service have different routers and nodes for their high speed traffic. Which is why in general if you have the crazy fast service you're looking at much better response times. They go hand in hand.

Got my sz 13!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
 big feet eating !

I've never received a winning raffle call in my life. Maybe because I've never entered a raffle in my life lol. I hope the shoe gawds bless me with a call today.

Look into it a little more. Comcast Gigabit Pro doesn't use the same nodes as regular Comcast service. I can't confirm it first hand as I don't have it available to me, but most ISP's who are rolling out ultra-high speed service have different routers and nodes for their high speed traffic. Which is why in general if you have the crazy fast service you're looking at much better response times. They go hand in hand.
I mentioned "provided all other things are equal". I've downgraded my speed before and didnt have any change in equipment.

But we're going off topic because the only point I was trying to make was bandwidth makes very little to no difference. 400mbps isnt going to send your small packets any faster and wont help the retailers' servers speed up when it's processing thousands of requests simultaneously .

Last edited:
I've never received a winning raffle call in my life. Maybe because I've never entered a raffle in my life lol. I hope the shoe gawds bless me with a call today.
nothing here yet chief... But then again there is **** ton of resellers in this city

If that's the case, I'm screwed and no one in the bay area on NT is eating from these places. Haven't seen one success story for FTL or FA on here mentioned yet. Shiekh emails will probably be out in the next 2-3 hours.
Yup, I got nothing so far.. Entered raffles at 10 places in total... How are you doing Trapped?

OMFG. I THOUGHT ALL HOPE WAS LOST. I JUST GOT THE CALL FOR MY 9.5 FROM HOH AT THE GALLERIA IN HOUSTON!!

I thought my efforts of driving around the whole damn city would be in vain lol (especially since I was by myself!) To all my Houstonians, THERE IS STILL HOPE. STAY BY THE PHONE.

OMFG. I THOUGHT ALL HOPE WAS LOST. I JUST GOT THE CALL FOR MY 9.5 FROM HOH AT THE GALLERIA IN HOUSTON!!

I thought my efforts of driving around the whole damn city would be in vain lol (especially since I was by myself!) To all my Houstonians, THERE IS STILL HOPE. STAY BY THE PHONE.

Congrats man! Now go eat! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

congrats bro...we were probably feelin the same way bout an hour ago...hope lost...that 7136217238# changed all that...

If that's the case, I'm screwed and no one in the bay area on NT is eating from these places. Haven't seen one success story for FTL or FA on here mentioned yet. Shiekh emails will probably be out in the next 2-3 hours.

Yup, I got nothing so far.. Entered raffles at 10 places in total... How are you doing Trapped?
Not a single call to me or the gf so far. So at least I didn't get my expectations up that entering so many raffles would result in a pair or more. At this point I'm preparing my computer and device setup (3 computers, 5 iPads and 6 iPhones) to be ready to go in the A.M. I'm also considering a FCFS spot, but I have a feeling there's going to be ludicrous dudes already camped out before it's even dark tonight. Still might take an early AM drive and check the situation.

Back
Top Bottom