Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I'm holding onto my black and whites SUPER TIGHT now...
Oh snaps...I have two pairs of B/W.
nerd.gif

Im gonna guess 250 man. Remember release week is when the desperate people come out and pay, prices settle after a few weeks.
If you've been scooping up 1s you'd know that prices dont setlle

they only go up

best time to pick up a pair is right after release

Got shipping confirmation from a preorder, best $275 I've spent in a loooooooong time. Received an email from another preorder site telling mets continue to try despite NDCs *****ery. Wondering what will become of this FTL ATC. Just glad the shoe gods blessed me.

No one gives a flying **** if u get your fourth pair or not. Why are uneven on here? U got your ****, go watch some tv, Netflix, go out, whatever you do. It's the equivalent of going to a car enthusiast website and asking if you should buff and clean your car again, even though you just did...and u have that Bentley that just sits. No one cares. Just say DAMN I had a dope day, got my kicks and now I can lay-back. Not up on here with people trying to collect/use info and grinding.

No one gives a flying **** if u get your fourth pair or not. Why are uneven on here? U got your ****, go watch some tv, Netflix, go out, whatever you do. It's the equivalent of going to a car enthusiast website and asking if you should buff and clean your car again, even though you just did...and u have that Bentley that just sits. No one cares. Just say DAMN I had a dope day, got my kicks and now I can lay-back. Not up on here with people trying to collect/use info and grinding.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom