Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I paid $260 + $15 shipping, so $275. I'm sorry to hear they didn't honor your prices. But I could've sworn another NTer's order shipped and they purchased at the $240 pricing.

Yup, not trying to rub salt in your wounds but mine shipped and I paid $245.... I got really lucky it looks like.

Whether someone paid $245 or $275, it's still a big come up. I'm seeing preorders for $350 being canceled. I'm not sweating over $30.

Ive been searching my local FB groups and CL ads, trying to pickup pairs around $300-$350. I know its a gamble but I am hoping it pays off.

LMAO when I moved to the Bay Area, I couldn't believe how many Asians were around. I am accustomed to living in Boston which is predominately Irish like myself.
Asians are everywhere. Every city and country. 

South and Central America you'd be surprised.

North CA is full of all asians...viet, cambodian, phillipino, etc.

So..Nike really cancelled their online NDC release because of bots? It just doesn't make sense to me. I figured that, after the SNKRS debacle last wknd..and how a lot of people failed to get bred 11 lows...Nike didn't do enough..couldn't do enough within a week's time..to prevent another disaster on SNKRS and NDC from happening...so they were like chill. Ya'll gonna be mad at us again..2 weeks straight regardless...we'll just cancel the release..and say we did it to protect real sneakerheads from bots. That's laughable to me

So..Nike really cancelled their online NDC release because of bots? It just doesn't make sense to me. I figured that, after the SNKRS debacle last wknd..and how a lot of people failed to get bred 11 lows...Nike didn't do enough..couldn't do enough within a week's time..to prevent another disaster on SNKRS and NDC from happening...so they were like chill. Ya'll gonna be mad at us again..2 weeks straight regardless...we'll just cancel the release..and say we did it to protect real sneakerheads from bots. That's laughable to me
bots are what caused last weekends mess.

They'll overload servers and end up with 40-50% of the stock.

I love everything about this man, props!
^^^ sick toy collection!
 Thanks alot!

Man, that's a sick transformers collection.  Is it every single one?
Every single one I wanted, the late 80's early 90's stuff was too cheesy even for me to buy 
laugh.gif

LOL @ Nike. They'll "fix" the system, and within a drop or two (tops) the computer dudes will have some type of program to circumvent the system. 

The "game" is and will be rigged, no matter what Nike does. 

The real question that should be asked (if they truly care about "real" sneaker enthusiasts) is how to minimize the *****ery as much as possible. 

Back
Top Bottom