Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't add s***, breds will get remastered. If he don't like it bounce.

Never understand adding coin to the same model regardless of age. If anything you have the most up to date one.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
true, all the spots here are terrible if you're not cool with the people in charge but I guess thats anywhere. It just sucks that our only local options are Premium, Active Athlete and City Gear
The question everyone's been asking.... WHY DONT HOUSTON HAVE A NIKE TOWN!!! Serious, we have like 4 trash nike discount stores, and id get Socks and stuff from there if i wasn't Damn near in PV

The question everyone's been asking.... WHY DONT HOUSTON HAVE A NIKE TOWN!!! Serious, we have like 4 trash nike discount stores, and id get Socks and stuff from there if i wasn't Damn near in PV
Truth!! 

The nations 4th largest city and no Nike Town... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Rumors back then was they were going to bring one to the Pavillion (downtown) but that didn't go no where... 

I wouldn't add s***, breds we'll get remastered. If he don't like it bounce.

Never understand adding coin to the same model regardless of age. If anything you have the most up to date one.
its about adding money to the Hype of the shoe...thats just how it is..

cool

thanks for the input my guy

My boss said there are talks of 2 new Nike stores, an outlet in Richmond/Sugarland and an actual Nike store in the Galleria...

When are you expecting a remastered black/red... What makes you think they are going to remaster the '13?

My boss said there are talks of 2 new Nike stores, an outlet in Richmond/Sugarland and an actual Nike store in the Galleria...
Yeah I heard there's a new "urban" outlet in the works near 59 & 610 not sure if that's what your boss was talking about.... 

Nike Town in the Galleria area would be a blessing...

Hopefully its not wack like NT in Dallas...... 

Philly needs a Niketown before Houston lol
Vegas needs a Niketown before Philly and Houston

Why do we only have 1 niketown, but 3 houses of hoops, 4 Shoe Palaces, an UNDFTD, CRSVR, and a flight 23? We need a better balance. 

Why do we only have 1 niketown, but 3 houses of hoops, 4 Shoe Palaces, an UNDFTD, CRSVR, and a flight 23? We need a better balance. 

Bruh you already got a NT :lol: so much history behind the city in addition to having one of the largest populations in the U.S. And it don't have a NT?? FOH

Not sure if serious

Undefeated's raffle was a joke. They only has sized 9 and up. I should have went to Flight 23 because shielks and HOH was a joke.

Yeah I heard there's a new "urban" outlet in the works near 59 & 610 not sure if that's what your boss was talking about.... 

Nike Town in the Galleria area would be a blessing...

Hopefully its not wack like NT in Dallas...... 
59 and 610 is Galleria area, she was telling me way down 59 in Richmond where they're building a new outlet mall. I asked her about the Galleria and she said if it happens it wouldn't be a NikeTown, just another Nike store like Dallas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom