Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't understand how Orlando has 4 factory outlet and two clearance stores but not a Niketown :x

Last edited:
59 and 610 is Galleria area, she was telling me way down 59 in Richmond where they're building a new outlet mall. I asked her about the Galleria and she said if it happens it wouldn't be a NikeTown, just another Nike store like Dallas.
I don't ever get out down there near Richmond... 

So I'm assuming you could take the Grand Parkway and hit up all 3 outlets in Houston (Cypress, Katy and Richmond).... lol 

Dang I didn't know that many major cities didn't have a nike town yet they pop up a city gear or another crooked store every 5 min.

you would think nike would make more of their own retail stores and cut the middle man.

Though it's the middle man that buys most of nike stuff and nike has to take into account that jordan and lifestyle shoes can't be the only draw to the store.

So on both sides I see why nike doesn't make more stores.

Nike Lenox used to do only running they weren't making much off that . Went only basketball same weren't making much.

In the end seems Atlanta got the flagship southeast store and combined running and basketball along with life style. And that seemed to work well.

Last edited:
I don't ever get out down there near Richmond... 

So I'm assuming you could take the Grand Parkway and hit up all 3 outlets in Houston (Cypress, Katy and Richmond).... lol 
We have 4. Conroe, Cypress, Katy Mills and I work at the one in Texas City.

:lol: god dammit yall need to stop calling every store a NikeTown. A NikeTown is like 3 stories high, I think there's only 2 in the country (NY and LA) everything else is just a Nike store or outlet.

:lol: god dammit yall need to stop calling every store a NikeTown. A NikeTown is like 3 stories high, I think there's only 2 in the country (NY and LA) everything else is just a Nike store or outlet.
Chicago? Portland? Boston, Lenox

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, this release has been very good to me despite the madness leading up to and after it. Particularly in this thread :smh:. As I said before these have some sentimental value for me and I'm glad to have these back in my collection after all these years. Cooked on 4 pairs total. Won 2 raffles and paid $60 over retail on each of the other 2 off the connect. This release took the phrase "it's not what you know, it's who you know" to a new level. I'm grateful. God bless the plug [emoji]128591[/emoji].
View media item 1562857View media item 1562873

Last edited:

Cuz it's their product and they can do whatever they want with it?

TBlake is dope- bull1trc is a hypebeast and a half, yoanty used to be awesome but he's turned into a walking Saucony promo, Foamer's humor has gotten old but he's pretty eclectic in his taste, tonyd2wild is less hypebeast then bull1t but its still pretty bad (at least he cops a lot of sleepers, has his own taste).

Dantierzero is really good for runners, he's really blunt and doesn't like everything, has a good eye for quality.

For Jordans I actually like Rich's Kicks, as he's kind of an old school head.  

Heskicks has some good info in his reviews from time to time but I hate his voice and he looks like Filburt from Rocko's Modern Life.
Never thought of Bull as a hypebeast, Tony yeah a little bit but I can see where you're coming from

I wouldn't add s***, breds we'll get remastered. If he don't like it bounce.

Never understand adding coin to the same model regardless of age. If anything you have the most up to date one.

no one understand it when they are the one who has to give up money on top but you have a FIRM GRASP on it when it the other way around :rofl:

Miami doesn't have a Niketown either smh. We had one but it closed couple of years ago. Not sure if it's a coincidence but we didn't have any HoH in this area until after that Niketown closed.

Thing is it doesn't matter if it's Niketown or any other chain or botique. From the biggest to the smallest spots in Houston or any other city, there's always gonna be "shadiness". money & relationships will always dominate this culture it's been that way since before sneakers became the "it" thing. Every single JB or any other hyped release I've gotten for the last few years has been from the back doors of these shops. It's not going to stop ever....even if a Niketown goes up in Houston....it's only a matter of time before one of the two (money/relationship) effects things. It's baffling to me sometimes how people can't seem to understand this concept.

Example:
If I own or run a shop, mf gooze mf gooze is good there simply because that's my boy....and I know him solely off of NT. Now throw in friends/fam, and people who can offer me something of personal value in return....let alone the random dudes offering unrefusable amounts for pairs, and you end up with what happened to so many dudes this weekend.

laugh.gif
god dammit yall need to stop calling every store a NikeTown. A NikeTown is like 3 stories high, I think there's only 2 in the country (NY and LA) everything else is just a Nike store or outlet.
The one in DC is 3 stories but they don't call it a Niketown. 

Miami doesn't have a Niketown either smh. We had one but it closed couple of years ago. Not sure if it's a coincidence but we didn't have any HoH in this area until after that Niketown closed.

That Sunset Mall NT was clutch :pimp: still pissed they closed it down.

Dadeland now has the HoH but also the Pines Blvd in Broward got HoH so not as bad... but no NT sucks...

its about adding money to the Hype of the shoe...thats just how it is..
I know, I guess that's my team retail mentality. If it was Chi's for foams I'd ask to cover the cost of retail if anyone was willing to nah mean.
When are you expecting a remastered black/red... What makes you think they are going to remaster the '13?
ION know when it's gonna happen, but the way JB been pumpin out product I'd guess 3+ yrs. You don't think it'll happen? I'd say it'll def happen.

Chicago? Portland? Boston, Lenox
SF too...
There's Niketown and there's nike outlets and clearance stores. What are nike "stores"?

SF too...
There's Niketown and there's nike outlets and clearance stores. What are nike "stores"?
Just Nike inline stores you find around the country that aren't outlet, factory or clearance stores (those 3 are basically the same) Nike Dallas, Nike Chicago, etc.

Back
Top Bottom