Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Paid $350 local for mine last night. No regrets. Only regret not putting in more raffle tickets before release day.

Yep, I didn't put in enough work especially considering this was my most anticipated release of the year. There are consequences for that. Lol.

People hoping to score these under $400 in major cities...I wish you all the best....the 1s are the lowest in regards of the msrp tag in the Jordan line, they can sit on these all day....folks know the history of the og1 values...they will always rise.. Like I have been saying before.. Buy now at a fair price before you will regret it..

Last edited:
People hoping to score these under $400 in major cities...I wish you all the best....the 1s are the lowest in regards of the msrp tag in the Jordan line, they can sit on these all day....folks know the history of the og1 values...they will always rise.. Like I have been saying before.. Buy now at a fair price before you will regret it..
you're right

View media item 1568015
My fta pair has the stitching error too just on the left shoe. Didn't notice until someone else posted it and I went back and looked again. Still better than that swoosh that was touching the red lace leather. Praying for a double up when nike drops

Guy on IG said 265 legit and proof of purchase ya think its sounds to good to be true and swears 100% Legit his IG @jumpmantrade

View media item 1566579

View media item 1566583

View media item 1566585

Legit

i2Vpvjrv2Ym0X.gif

Only have two pairs with me and two back in my home state that my sis picked up. If I would have told my little sister to go with my sister also she would have gotten a pair too, but my cousin said that he was going to take her with him and he overslept :smh: (he barely got a pair in his size cause my sister traded my size so he could get his and I'm stuck with a 10 :lol:) so he never picked her up. That's a pair right there. I got one more pair coming from Chavez today so I'll post pics then
View media item 1568027

Last edited:

dayam! 350-375 considered lowball lol. guess i been lowballing.  holding out for 350.  i can do it
In the SF Bay Area, asking prices are around $500 now for that size 10.5.

I was able to scoop up pairs on Sunday for below $400 from people just wanting to cash out.

It's crazy how I doubled up for the first time ever with this release and I was going to sell a pair but changed my mind. This shoe is the truth and I do have a lot of shoes. For some reason I'm really feeling these joints. Idk if prices are going to go up or down and I don't care. If you got it cop em. Hopefully you guys like them like I do.

@GetemChavez  you got an 8? 

I found somebody to trade my one of my WTL plus cash.. but he wants more cash than the going price on the 1's. But I got the WTL way below retail so all in all, I'm only spending like $275 for Chi's.

View media item 1568015
My fta pair has the stitching error too just on the left shoe. Didn't notice until someone else posted it and I went back and looked again. Still better than that swoosh that was touching the red lace leather. Praying for a double up when nike drops

footaction pair too? Makes me feel a little better than. Did you personally purchase those from foot action or did you cop from someone and they provided receipt?

Back
Top Bottom