Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
SparkleCity post a legit check thread with all of the pics and we can help you out.

Definitely going to need better pictures though.

But the horizontal stitch on those tongues do look off. I can't say that I have seen that before....

Last edited:
SparkleCity post a legit check thread with all of the pics and we can help you out.

Definitely going to need better pictures though.

This.

Post more pics but it def isn't looking good from what was posted and what your also saying

actually they dont come out easy just like my retail pair

Oh okay then I misread what you wrote. The tongue could just be faulty stitching, but I would say to post more pics if that's the only flaw they should be fine. I was skeptical when I thought you said the sole comes out easy

Oh okay then I misread what you wrote. The tongue could just be faulty stitching, but I would say to post more pics if that's the only flaw they should be fine. I was skeptical when I thought you said the sole comes out easy
yeah no insole comes out easy, they all should have glue

I probably should have said that they didnt,only thing that made me question them was the tongue the stitching is funky compared to my retail pair

Guys watch out for @retroplaza on IG... Dude is a fraud... Been waiting on some Chicago's that were supposedly shipped out Thursday overnight.

Last edited:
I probably should have said that they didnt,only thing that made me question them was the tongue the stitching is funky compared to my retail pair

I get you, just post up a legit check with good pics in the legit section can never be too sure. I'm gonna post up a pair I picked up today later in there as well

Anybody know why Hawaii footlocker and shoe palace are releasing them today and next week? lol

Man I feel like an old man with this thread. Dam thing is MOVING! i can't even keep up. :lol:  :smh:

The following goes for everyone.

I will always do what I can to OOP and help any member on NT. However if I have asked for help openly or directly and you never looked out. Please don't come asking thinking im going to OOP. Also never a bad idea to start with at least sharing info with each other and then getting to the OOPs. 

I believe @trueprada
 @locobans
 @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 and many other NT members will verify my statement.

Definitely verify. I have hares because of this man.

i called most nts around the states: sold out

roosevelt out
finish line out
champs out
nba had small quantities-out

flight23 and hoh 34 are off the hook :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom