Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
shiekh been 1pm end since they started the raffle.

I used to eat real good by going in at 12:50 and bsing till 1 and yeah.

Sounds like you mad bro.

Mad? I won a pair from Shiekhs dumb dumb.

I just think you're ridiculous. Complaining about a 1p pick up time.

Got dudes in here who really want the shoe, and you complaining.

You don't need these shoes son. Let someone else have them, who wants them.

Last edited:
the complaints about pick up time baffle me. You do everything you can to enter these raffles, knowing full well you gotta pick them up early the next day, yet still have issues with it. Not like they said you gotta pick up by 6a.

Don't want to hear about you gotta work. Then you should probably not have entered the raffle. Just be happy you got lucky on won.

Its like you're starving in the desert, stumble into some dudes cooking steak, and complaining its over cooked.
Agree.  It's one of the reasons why a lot of less fortunate counties dislike the 1st world nations.

the complaints about pick up time baffle me. You do everything you can to enter these raffles, knowing full well you gotta pick them up early the next day, yet still have issues with it. Not like they said you gotta pick up by 6a.

Don't want to hear about you gotta work. Then you should probably not have entered the raffle. Just be happy you got lucky on won.

Its like you're starving in the desert, stumble into some dudes cooking steak, and complaining its over cooked.
^^THIS!!!!!! Welp if there too lazy to go claim they **** another person will gladly take your pair.

crazy thing is it'll sell out too

i know the manager in one of stores for 20 plus years he told me to come early and see what he could do for me on one pair

i'm not expecting any deals

but he said come early as expects most of the stock to sell by the end of the day

Last edited:
Mad? I won a pair from Shiekhs dumb dumb.

I just think you're ridiculous. Complaining about a 1p pick up time.

Got dudes in here who really want the shoe, and you complaining.

You don't need these shoes son. Let someone else have them, who wants them.
Leaving work early to pick up a pair of shoes in an inconvenience to me. That's just reality.

You are right, i don't need these shoes. Then again, no one really NEEDS them, its just a shoe.

How ppl pay 1k or better for frags and not pay 150 to 200 over retail for a better shoe. OG too [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Leaving work early to pick up a pair of shoes in an inconvenience to me. That's just reality.

You are right, i don't need these shoes. Then again, no one really NEEDS them, its just a shoe.
I'll go pick you up and pay for them...you get to ride shotgun and I'll get you lunch.

Damn.  I leave the office, take my wife out.  By the time I get home tonight, ish has gone sideways!
should've took the wife out to 34th to get some wristbands
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah.  I'm not one for standing in line and dealing with that NYC madness.

I'll strike out in the morning like most people.  LOL

Struck out on 9 raffles. If I fail online tomorrow, so be. I ain't about that ATC or reseller life. Paying another man to add shoes to your cart....might as well sit on his lap and call him daddy! [emoji]128514[/emoji] but on a serious note I'm glad nike canceled the release.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah.  I'm not one for standing in line and dealing with that NYC madness.

I'll strike out in the morning like most people.  LOL
my wife has a hair appt in the morning so Im waking up anyway..might as well join the fun.

Last edited:
Struck out on 9 raffles. If I fail online tomorrow, so be. I ain't about that ATC or reseller life. Paying another man to add shoes to your cart....might as well sit on his lap and call him daddy! [emoji]128514[/emoji] but on a serious note I'm glad nike canceled the release.
Crowd of chatty patties

that HOH pic is crazy especially since they gave out 100 wristbands for guaranted pair(not size)

they were also kicked off the property till the morning so

bum rush to the door in the AM lol

Back
Top Bottom