Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
SF Bay Area needs a 2nd inline Nike Store similar to Nike SF.

Maybe one in San Jose. Too much money out here in the SF Bay Area.

is it me or these things are drying up on ebay?  Seems like these will be rare in a few weeks.
Maybe in a couple months they will be, but the online pairs haven't even really started showing up. I'd guess over the next week we will see more pop up for sale.

I don't understand how Orlando has 4 factory outlet and two clearance stores but not a Niketown :x

Miami doesn't have a Niketown either smh. We had one but it closed couple of years ago. Not sure if it's a coincidence but we didn't have any HoH in this area until after that Niketown closed.

THIS!

Orlando had 62 million visitors/tourist in 2014.

Come'on man, I can't believe they closed down Niketown in Miami. Can we at least get a Niketown in Miami or Orlando (I'll take that drive)? :smh:

Pricing on these is a headscratcher...

Not only did the value explode opening weekend.. but they're actually steadily rising. Not dipping.

Maybe a dip in 1-2 months? I don't know... the trend is pretty alarming.

Drying up at $500+ a pop? Christ.

Any restocks or whenever they drop on NDC will be more food for bots/resellers.

not that it matters but do you think this will drive up the price of the older Chicago 1s? i have beater 2013s, KOs and 94s but love my 1s and would only sell if i desperately needed money

chinese buying em all after NDC was cancelled
laugh.gif

I don't know... just funny that the same people who make the shoe are buying them back?

it's like Mexico Buying up all the Corona's 

Pricing on these is a headscratcher...

Not only did the value explode opening weekend.. but they're actually steadily rising. Not dipping.

Maybe a dip in 1-2 months? I don't know... the trend is pretty alarming.
I doubt you'll a see a dip, the shoe is extremely iconic and well made... if I didn't already have a pair I'd honestly abandon all hope because I'm not ready to fork up the market price.

i saw alot of people online are selling for large amounts to china and asia people...do they really dig the american swag or something? 

i saw alot of people online are selling for large amounts to china and asia people...do they really dig the american swag or something? 
jordan's are not only american swag and it's harder to get j's there, hence the buying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom