Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

how so?
All his posts are GOLD
Just make sure im platinum 
happy.gif

Best price I can find is $410 shipped. Having a hard time with that...
I feel you fellow 11.5er. I want a pair but the price is such a turn off...

My poverty consolation is the 2013 and KOs.

If anyone has leads on a 11.5 or 12, HMU.

Last edited:
I didn't even think these were really hyped until Nike cancelled the online release.  You saw those feeBay prices jump immediately on RD.  

Local consignment shop has a pair in my sz for $350. Earlier this week or even during the weekend they were selling them for $400 ($250 for GS sizes). I know that might be considered a "steal" to some, but I'm still hesitant. I probably won't have a chance if/when NDC releases, but still. At this point, I would rather take the L and move on instead of paying so much over retail. I'm staying woke though in case ***t. :nerd:

After going the resell route, i scheduled to meet with a dude off craigslist and after a 40 minute drive, he cancelled & never showed up. Then i find someone else and had to drive another hour away and the guy tries to sell me the 2013 retro release. I just walked away from dude for wasting my time. Anyways, I finally got my pair off a 12 year old who got the last size 9 after waiting for unclaimed pairs at Scottsdale Niketown. I was able to put some dough in the kids pocket and talk to his dad about the adventure in attaining the shoes. His dad turned out to run a mechanic shop and told me that wifey and i were welcome to bring in our cars for service anytime with some killer deals. So the release wasn't so bad in the end. Anyways here's my bred/chicago pic.

View media item 1566010

I love hearing stories like this

Local consignment shop has a pair in my sz for $350. Earlier this week or even during the weekend they were selling them for $400 ($250 for GS sizes). I know that might be considered a "steal" to some, but I'm still hesitant. I probably won't have a chance if/when NDC releases, but still. At this point, I would rather take the L and move on instead of paying so much over retail. I'm staying woke though in case ***t. :nerd:

If its an 8 im interested. Can you PM me the info? I refuse to shell out over 4 for these.

I think people should wait out these two-pump chumps trying to grab $500+ from dudes right now. I see all these local dudes wanting to meet up in the slums to cash out this week. I don't see them sitting on pairs for 3-4 more weeks with no buyers and asking more than they are now. Most of these dudes on CL and eBay right now are not the major resellers (cause they aren't bot kings or buying 20+ pairs backdoor). Most of these guys are small time hustlers who hit on a raffle or two. Don't need to support those losers by thinking these only go up from $500 in the next month.

How much are they selling GS sizes now?

Ppl in here are asking $250 plus shipping and even $300 :x, when eBay is around $230-250shipped and FC is $300 :smh:

Last edited:
You know, chavez ain't no chump. He did eat rather well. So well, in fact, he gave me a pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom