Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Now would be the perfect time for a Black Toe restock for those that missed out and want them at retail. I don't think a reseller would go anywhere near these things now. I'm still holding out a little while longer. :rolleyes

Now would be the perfect time for a Black Toe restock for those that missed out and want them at retail. I don't think a reseller would go anywhere near these things now. I'm still holding out a little while longer.
eyes.gif
check stockx with the $25 off coupon you could cop a pair for under $200 shipped

Now would be the perfect time for a Black Toe restock for those that missed out and want them at retail. I don't think a reseller would go anywhere near these things now. I'm still holding out a little while longer. :rolleyes

check stockx with the $25 off coupon you could cop a pair for under $200 shipped

Yeah I made an account with them about a couple of weeks ago but never received a coupon code in my email. I'm not even sure if it even gets delivered that way. I contacted support but never got a response. I might harass them again before the end of the week.

The code is emailed to you. I used it and my pair came out to $215 shipped. It arrived yesterday
Yup. This exact reason is why I decided to try StockX. Better prices than GOAT and $25 off first purchase. We'll see how long it takes for the ship-twice process.

Last edited:
I think they fit more snug than my metallics and black yin yangs
Ok thanks.  I've been on the hunt for a 9.5-10.  Ebay is rough with all the fakes out there.  Stockx or GOAT may be the way to go for me even though the prices are slightly higher.  I may just be patient since i think prices may continue to fall as the resell is not as high as expected.  Could be completely off lol.

Last edited:
nice wears, still salty how snkrs dropped these. they are the only aj1 i missed on this year. 

SNKRS app **** the bed on me for these. Didn't post them until like 10:13 am then 2 minutes later (literally) said sold out. I was ready to wreck anyone in site. Got on GOAT for 210 shipped but size 10. Half a size up won't kill me unless they crease easy.

They definitely dont fit snug. Im glad i got my true size. I was considering getting .5 up like i should have with my other 1s cause my true size in those feel snug but these still have a good amount of space.

These are going for pretty low on stockx right now

I almost got a pair for 173.95 shipped with the $25off but lost by a $1 bid

They definitely dont fit snug. Im glad i got my true size. I was considering getting .5 up like i should have with my other 1s cause my true size in those feel snug but these still have a good amount of space.
I have the black/white in a size 10 and the Carolina blue in 9.5 and they both work for me.  9.5 is probably the right size for me since they run narrow in the forefoot.  Should I get a 9.5 in the black toes?  Will a 10 be work?  There seems to be alot of 10's out there but not many 9.5's.

Back
Top Bottom