Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ive been thinking about these a lot recently and the 99 pairs too. For all you experts in here, do you think it is possible to do a reshape on the 2016s if they have that ugly toe box? This might be the dumbest thing I have said in a while but new balances can be ironed in the front to give the low cut appeal, I dont know if that could be done with these. 

Is this going to be available online? just asking coz that is the only way i can cop this. Thank you.
Hate to break it to you, but these will not be available online. 

Nike trying to re-create  99 era where you had to go to the store to cop.

Yep, it just sucks that we had internet in 1988 to cop our shoes online and then 11 years later, bam! ...no more footlocker.com

Hate to break it to you, but these will not be available online. 

Nike trying to re-create  99 era where you had to go to the store to cop.
This is complete BS; of course they'll be available online.  They don't want in-store riots....please.

I was just wondering this....^^^^^^^^
Did NTer 1438008135 just speculate or know this for sure ?
They have to be available online right ?

I was just wondering this....^^^^^^^^
Did NTer 1438008135 just speculate or know this for sure ?
They have to be available online right ?
The reality is that no one knows for certain, but you've gotta use logic and common sense.  NDC may not have them online b/c of their bot issues, unless they use the lottery system, but there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be available online.

The reality is that no one knows for certain, but you've gotta use logic and common sense.  NDC may not have them online b/c of their bot issues, unless they use the lottery system, but there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be available online.

Word man. I thought that comment about in store only.... didnt seem logical.

NDC will just do the online raffle like they have been doing.  And if somehow all pairs aren't claimed they can just release them on SNKRS

damn, i asked coz i thought it would'nt be available, sneakernews say's it's "limited".....
tired.gif

Last edited:
After seeing the launch locator of the Maroon 6s, I'm not sure what to think might happen with these.  

^I think theyll sit as well,& rightfully so, theyre trash in terms of quality & looks. Looks wise is Imo of course..

Last edited:

After seeing the launch locator of the Maroon 6s, I'm not sure what to think might happen with these.  
Keep in mind that the Maroon 6s were a "normal" release with "regular" pricing.  These are the elevated pricing, inferring a special release.  They really should be regular pricing based on the premise of the remastered program, however, given that it is what it is, you can't really compare these two launches....IMHO.

Keep in mind that the Maroon 6s were a "normal" release with "regular" pricing.  These are the elevated pricing, inferring a special release.  They really should be regular pricing based on the premise of the remastered program, however, given that it is what it is, you can't really compare these two launches....IMHO.
Maroons are def $220 instead of the regular/standard $190. The only thing special about either is that they have Nike Air, at least thats what the price increase says.

Oh crap...didn't realize that....wow....So it's a price increase on a relatively large GR.  These will probably be harder to get as they are more desirable, but hopefully not too hard.....wishful thinking!

These are not special

They will be GR with demand

Retris are going up in price

yeah Nike air 3-6 and 11s smh. But then again 3-6 and 11 are the most popular models
You can't NEVER go wrong with models 1-8 though IMO, 1's, 4-8, 11's and 13's being my personal favorites...

I never really cared for the 2's and 3s, but models 3-8 are PHENOMENAL in terms of design...

They kept TOPPING themselves, and pushing the envelope...

No other basketball shoe could top them, at the time.

H***, still really @jaylaw15.

Last edited:
Not that he's wrong, things get scrapped. He said Slam Dunk 6s & 1s for '14. The 1's never happened. In my eyes shoes are just speculation until production begins or we get real info. I do think Military's will drop, but I dnt ever hold my breathe w JB.

Didn't he say white/red and flint grey 12s for next year as well? We haven't gotten any more info on them since he announced it.

Didn't he say white/red and flint grey 12s for next year as well? We haven't gotten any more info on them since he announced it.
the flints have been confirmed with actual pics from JB. But the White/Reds have not been confirmed or even mentioned past the initial start of the rumor. Hope they drop though. I sold my OGs and the 2009 was wack

Back
Top Bottom