Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Didn't he say white/red and flint grey 12s for next year as well? We haven't gotten any more info on them since he announced it.

I think he said white/red and french blue. I take everything he says with a grain of salt tho. Not sure if mentioned already, but what happened to jmadidas?

Didn't he say white/red and flint grey 12s for next year as well? We haven't gotten any more info on them since he announced it.
the flints have been confirmed with actual pics from JB. But the White/Reds have not been confirmed or even mentioned past the initial start of the rumor. Hope they drop though. I sold my OGs and the 2009 was wack
where are the Flint pics? pretty sure they only showed the French blues and Masters

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
 ​
 ​
Quote:​
 ​
YES!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
I PRAY to the sneakergods that they GO back yo making AJ's in Taiwan, soon @RhInoSpOrt.

Last edited:
NDC pics look very nice but the tongue on 4's are just outrageous at this point

Yup, only thing I hate about the shoe

Y'all can ***** and moan about minor things, of course the OG is the best but meh

Everything looks good to me but screw that tongue, jesus

NDC filter always makes it nicer than it is. That‘s a given.

The shape thing always an issue, but that tongue being erected so high is a legit joke. It‘s like they gave it the life style treatment already. No longer a retro, but a variation.

told ya'll to wait for the NDC pics

These pics changed literally nothing. Looks exactly the same as the GM's, with all the same shape problems since 04

Look at this moron holding the OG, with his thumb right near the side leather with the proper width
No room on the retros for Jordan to put his signature.
View media item 1811445

JB don't fix nothing, but got the nerve to post side-by-sides as if this remaster was a success :smh:

Last edited:
Nike went out of their way to reassure us of the progress of the remaster. They talked about the maroons and the metallics. I seriously doubt JB would talk about the remaster again for the first time in months and make these or the metallics limited. I'm in x2. I just hope there are more raffles instead of fcfs like the maroons.

Back
Top Bottom