Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

ez cop hahahaha i got that SP plug ill be slidding out the backdoor like bang bang hahahahahahahah

I'm in. Never tried for 2 pair before but these are it. I've had everything under the sun as far as retro are concerned. I got banned 1s. Retro 3 88s. Hell even a few pair of Og Retro 1s. But these are gonna make me go crazy and I'm serious.

wondering if these will be remastered as well....i remember working half the damn summer to get these when they dropped.

If you just watch any videos where Perfect Pair shows his entire collection you'd also know that they're 99's :lol: In fact, I might go do that right now.

In for 4 pairs if the leather is comparable to Columbia and Oreo 4's.  2012s literally felt like cement.  Now retro my BC 4's the right way and I'll have my 2 grails.

Last edited:
Just became a lot more hopeful about the shape and form after seeing this.

nthat.gif
What shoe is that?

Just became a lot more hopeful about the shape and form after seeing this.

View media item 1568459
:nthat:

Hmm very interesting. Not much of a pic to go on, so its really guess-work

On the bright side, the lace tab is fixed, and the top of the tongue seems to possibly be a non-banana shape
On the other hand, the netting is still wrong, and the hangtag is concealing whether side leather is lined up properly. Plus, we can't see the toe box

two pairs. Just sold my 2012s in anticipation of these. Knew they were coming out but didnt expect it to be with NA

Still, the fact that JB is still trying to improve the form/build of the IVs with that minor lace tab detail after a year is encouraging IMO.

Last edited:
Still, the fact that JB is still trying to improve the form/build of the IVs with that minor lace tab detail after a year is encouraging IMO.

Prolly a $10 price increase for the lace tab.

Hope they decrease the size of the pull tab tho.

Last edited:
They did not just come out. The one that released just a few years ago had the jumpman logo. These ones come with Nike air on the back like the OG

Didn't these just come out?

I ain't mad, more pairs the merry!

Flood the market!!!

Yeah back in 2012, but you know that's par the course for Nike. Chicago X's came out in 2012 too and we got them this year. Hell we had the Fire Red 5's in 09' and got them again in 2013, so you know. They just release them again and again with minor changes.

Back
Top Bottom