Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The tongues on the 4's are like wearing shin guards. You could legit wear these and play soccer and not need to wear pads on your shins.

Need to see more pics, I'm looking at pairs of the 2012s and they had a better shape than these. I hope retail pairs look nice though. Still in regards

For the re-mastered series I figured they'd get the toe-box (netting and perforated leather) right, guess that's asking too much.

First Jordan im scooping since Black infrared 6...Should be an easy cop too (hopefully)

Wasn't that perforated part only on the DTRT 4's because it was a pre-release model?
Retail OG's had the normal netting, IIRC
Yes. You are correct. 
smile.gif

There's always time for issues you care about
This is so miniscule in the grand scheme of things to care about seriously. Either you live in the deep Southern states or the Midwest and work a 9 to 5 with nothing else to do outside of that. Because I'm trying to justify this petition.

Last edited:
This is so miniscule in the grand scheme of things to care about seriously. Either you live in the deep Southern states or the Midwest and work a 9 to 5 with nothing else to do outside of that. Because I'm trying to justify this petition.

You are obviously not on the level of those who are signing it, probably started collecting 2 years ago. I'm enjoying the signatures coming in :smile:

You are obviously not on the level of those who are signing it, probably started collecting 2 years ago. I'm enjoying the signatures coming in :smile:
:nerd:

Been a sneakerhead since '98. But I know better and know there are much more pressing matters that are much more important than your miniscule petition. If Kanye West couldn't get Nike to agree to his terms, your petition is a small spec of dirt tucked in a small closet in the basement of the Queen of England's castle on Nike's radar. YOU'RE WAISTING YOUR TIME, FIND A HOBBY OR SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO!

Last edited:
Been a sneakerhead since '98. But I know better and know there are much more pressing matters that are much more important than your miniscule petition. If Kanye West couldn't get Nike to agree to his terms, your petition is a small spec of dirt tucked in a small closet in the basement of the Queen of England's castle on Nike's radar. YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME, FIND A HOBBY OR SOME THIS MORE CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO!

You're*

What's with these kids and bold font and weirdly written posts? Is it for attention? Why can't you guys just type in normal font?

Man that's annoying
I'm 28 years old, and I write "WEIRDLY WRITTEN POSTS, AND A BOLD FONT" because I feel like it. I DON'T do it for attention, and I DON'T care if it's ANNOYING. **** all of y'all THOUGHTS, OPINIONS and they're ENTIRE EXISTENCE...

Passed on the Maroons for a crack at these. Funny how I find myself passing on current releases in preparation for sneakers two and three months down the road. I've definitely become more selective even though the lady fails to agree... Lol!

Lmao yooooo someone has way way way too much time on their hands to start a petition site over this s**t?

You would be surprised on exactly what Nike sees and how a petition can influence decisions. People thought I was crazy when I created this video a few years back and then when I created this FB Page https://www.facebook.com/Bring-Back-Nike-Air-To-Jordan-Sneakers-266930443334714/

When I started attending industry events at Nike/JB I found out they were following both. If there's enough talk about an issue it will eventually be addressed from my experience. Also keep in mind, we're on a forum dedicated to sneaker collecting/buying/obsessing

Back
Top Bottom