Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just got back from my local FA on a whim from seeing other people posting that they were going out to their malls early. arrived at about quarter to 8 and all the ftl family stores had a small gathering in front of each. nothing too crazy, and there was barely a line at the one i entered. managed to snag the last in my size, but the girl behind me was remarking that the clerk was holding it for her. she already had two shopping bags and had re-entered the line. turns out she really needed a 9, which they still had, so i guess it all worked out lol.

to add, i'm very glad i went to try on the alternate 4's ahead of time. i tried those on in 8.5 and decided i needed an 8. my wc 8's seem to fit just like the 8.5 alternates! here i have on my ub's that walked in with, size 8. big difference.

good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

24703975510_8ae9c7eb20_b.jpg

Anyone have the non-snkrs nike.com link?  I have the one posted yesterday, but no countdown timer....just not found page.

I'm convinced that just because those launch locators are spread all over the damn country doesn't mean that they have a lot of pairs. 

really hoping an ndc rep lets me add 20% after the SNKRS order..

Cements for $80 or bust.

this release is so stressful, first order got cancelled in Size? now offspring sent me an email that they cant ship next day because they dont have stock in their warehouse and will be shipped standard, hopefully this does not lead to getting cancelled due to being out of stock.

I respect your opinion. We can agree to disagree. I personally think the leather is good. But then again I don't have super high expectations for leather on a mass produced Jordan. Not saying you do IJS

Back
Top Bottom