Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

you guys think the next black cement 4 release will be similar to how this drop went? I know some people struck out but it sounds like it wasn't too hard to cop

not a huge fan of these but I might try on that restock coming up, then try to trade them for a pair of black cements if I strike out whenever they release again...unnecessary or not a bad idea?

“White Cement” Jordan 4 Retro OG online restock Wednesday, March 16th. Foot Locker, Eastbay, Footaction so far" - j23app
I wouldn't post this here, Apparently everybody on NT has these shoes and don't need ANY info about them. All of the cool guys will jump on you because you didn't ask them first before posting your info,
nah, u just post fakes and like to call people on NT keyboard warriors while talking ish and being a internet thug yourself. nobody wants to hear ish from YOU. thats all. we welcome info from all others.

as for the restock, repped for the info. im glad multiple sites are doing it for this one. chances are waaay less if just say eatsbay does a restock. i hope for another pair.

Last edited:
You paid for peace of mind.
These restocks are hit or miss due to the demand outweighing the supply.

Now you get to sit back and sip your tea while watching the struggle.
Pretty much...

laugh.gif

Now If only I could find the "Toro" 4's, and "Nightshade" 11 lows for a reasonable price I'd be cool.

I remember I tried to be greedy on FL.com, and put 2 in the quantity box. That took me back to the "waiting" screen for about 10 mins, and when it finally pops up... "Sold Out"

mean.gif

Now the "Nightshades", "Black Grapes" and "Black/Red" 1's, I never even got thru. I was just stuck at the waiting screen, until they sold out.

you guys think the next black cement 4 release will be similar to how this drop went? I know some people struck out but it sounds like it wasn't too hard to cop

Depends what's dropping on the same date.

When these dropped, the OVO 10s was also on the same day. More hype on the 10s, so these were slightly easier to cop. Still sold out within a couple hours.

Last edited:
You paid for peace of mind.
These restocks are hit or miss due to the demand outweighing the supply.

Now you get to sit back and sip your tea while watching the struggle.

You sir have definitely made me feel better about paying resale :lol: [emoji]128074[/emoji]

nah, u just post fakes and like to call people on NT keyboard warriors while talking ish and being a internet thug yourself. nobody wants to hear ish from YOU. thats all. we welcome info from all others.

as for the restock, repped for the info. im glad multiple sites are doing it for this one. chances are waaay less if just say eatsbay does a restock. i hope for another pair.
Sorry not an internet thug, Just an oldhead that enjoys my J's and likes helping out where i can. I know you think you are "The Man" trying to keep bringing up the fakes but I unlike most do not hide when I make a mistake. You want to keep making yourself look foolish go ahead be my guest. I am done with you kid, better get off your phone though, before your teacher takes it away from you.

Now  more importantly do you think we will be able to call in a order when the restock hits?

Depends what's dropping on the same date.

When these dropped, the OVO 10s was also on the same day. More hype on the 10s, so these were slightly easier to cop. Still sold out within a couple hours.
Man, I hope some Yeezy's, Foams, OVO's, Dornbecher's and a Jordan Pack drops... When the Black Cement 4's drop. I will need NO less than 3 pairs. Those are my Jordan grails!!!
You sir have definitely made me feel better about paying resale
laugh.gif
[emoji]128074[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Yes indeed @bigj505, repped!!!

Sorry not an internet thug, Just an oldhead that enjoys my J's and likes helping out where i can. I know you think you are "The Man" trying to keep bringing up the fakes but I unlike most do not hide when I make a mistake. You want to keep making yourself look foolish go ahead be my guest. I am done with you kid, better get off your phone though, before your teacher takes it away from you.

Now  more importantly do you think we will be able to call in a order when the restock hits?
im not trying to be the man. wasnt it you who tried to be "the man" and sound like you were hot ish when you posted those fakes? yea it was you. you stunted HARD like you was something during that time LMAO not me. so u know nothing. but thats your track record, so nothing new.

based on the responses in this thread, youre still the clown who looks foolish. get outta your feelings old head.

just phone the dude that u got them fakes from. they got pairs for you oldhead. but u better do it while u can right now. those nursing home attendants are alert most of the time.they gonna realize you escaped from your room and making outside calls.

Thanks fam-lay for the update. I missed out on rd right around my bday. Hopefully i can pull it off Wed.

im not trying to be the man. wasnt it you who tried to be "the man" and sound like you were hot ish when you posted those fakes? yea it was you. you stunted HARD like you was something during that time LMAO not me. so u know nothing. but thats your track record, so nothing new.

based on the responses in this thread, youre still the clown who looks foolish. get outta your feelings old head.

just phone the dude that u got them fakes from. they got pairs for you oldhead. but u better do it while u can right now. those nursing home attendants are alert most of the time.they gonna realize you escaped from your room and making outside calls.
Keep making yourself look foolish kid, Newsflash Genius 1 time is not a trend, especially when I owned up to it. You keep banging the same played out drum trying to get Reps.  Find another instance where it happened, I am waiting, That's what I thought, Please respond in IM so you you can stop looking like an idiot.

Keep making yourself look foolish kid, Newsflash Genius 1 time is not a trend, especially when I owned up to it. You keep banging the same played out drum trying to get Reps.  Find another instance where it happened, I am waiting, That's what I thought, Please respond in IM so you you can stop looking like an idiot.
i would have to call the nursing home to ask them for more instances of you talking and looking like a fool. give me the number, ill call.

i would have to call the nursing home to ask them for more instances of you talking and looking like a fool. give me the number, ill call.
On that lame comment , i'm out , stop responding on here we want to discuss shoes not your lame *** remarks. Go get your little pad out of your Cubbie hole and and take your nap young man or you won't get a cookie at snacktime

On that lame comment , i'm out , stop responding on here we want to discuss shoes not your lame *** remarks. Go get your little pad out of your Cubbie hole and and take your nap young man or you won't get a cookie at snacktime
Just let them have their fun no use in getting all worked up. People have pushed fakes before and over time it dies down and people no longer talk about it...

yea get the F outta here you hypocritical internet thug. calling others that but youre the same one in here throwing the most barbs like youre a kid and flaunting that youre actually too damn old to be acting like you are.

you werent humble at all when u posted those fakes and u arent the least bit humble after getting caught. if youre wrong, youre wrong. take it like a man. like bigj told u, dont catch feelings just because some dudes in here tried to clarify ish for you. some of these "kids" in here that youre talking down to have more sense than you, you clown.

OK @@ATDizzle and @@Maxmaxjordan23 - yall have had your fun. lets just agree to disagree and move on.

cant wait for this restock. u think itll be mostly returned pairs with issues?
In my opinion, itll be a sprinkle of returns, cancelled order, late shipments, unsold pairs (for whatever reason including intentionally held back stock).

cant wait for this restock. u think itll be mostly returned pairs with issues?
Probably a little bit of returns and what they held back on.
i hope i get a good pair of what they held back.....

Nope. I doubt they would announce a restock of returned pairs and they did an EU restock as well. Maybe pairs returned from various all star spots and pop up shops...

Back
Top Bottom