Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

People publicly fronting on these right now because the internet calling these "broke boi Unions"

But secretly they all gon be trying to cop

Plus Nike influencer army starting to go to work with the hype videos. Will not be an easy cop

Wish these were all grey. I was on the fence. I like these but I might have to pass to save.

Finallly got a reason to spend these head start points.

Why can’t Jordan just make simple light grey Jordan 1 without the clown extra stuff on it 🤦🏾‍♂️. That red was not needed.

I should have just bought the Peewee Herman Dunks during that 10 year stretch where everybody was fronting on Dunks. Now they $800 dollars again :rofl:

I accidentally came up on a VNDS pair I bought for like 220 and thought they were DS but when they came they were pretty well kept. I got lucky but I said the same thing to myself about these and spending has gotten crazy in 2020 so I have to pass.

Then there's the CO JP Silvers later this month.. if these wouldve been all grey, it wouldve been a MUST have even with the tag as is. I'v been waiting for a solid grey Chi I forever and they ruined it.

CB320326-3F8F-41D1-A7F1-DCBD71AEA6F0.png

Quick dub

My first L ever with a FNL raffle (been hitting for almost 9 years straight). Not liking this app right now. Hoping FLEX comes through.

Back
Top Bottom