NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

These are def a big step up from the white cements, I’m pretty satisfied with how these turned out.. Still wanna see some more pics though.

hope I can get my two pairs!!

My old pair from 2012?? had such a ugly toe box crease from wearing it less than 5x that I got rid of it

Look at how beautiful the toe box on this New Balance retro is....

F3PAptUuSdGz5YMzuQ8I

JB has no excuse. They can easily fix all the issues if they tried, they just refuse to.

I have looked at a gazillion pics of originals and 1999 versions. They are all bad as hell. But these recent pics?, In without question. They look great. Before you slam on me, remember, Im only 40. :lol: Really though, they look good to me. Never had these, ever. So these will work.
I’m leaning toward being with you. I always look at how bad the banana toes going to be and it looks to be better. Is the Nike Air going to be jacked up like the black cements?

After getting the laser blue am 90s. it really shouldn’t be a problem fixing the little details that matter. Didn’t they have a SNKRS video earlier this year on making them sleeker and fixing the am 90 shape. same brand same designer.. got niters comparing different brands when there’s an in house solution. Would like to see the details that went into the laser blues Go into Jb retro’s to

Toe box mixed with clunkiness of the whole heel area because it’s shortened makes the 4s look like boots. It’s disgusting. The shoe is supposed to be smooth

the 3s,12s,4s are honestly the greatest JordanS ever designed. But the toe box on all of them, retros, makes the shoe look like crap.

I can’t even wear the 3s anymore man. It’s literally a boot

How many of you guys that are complaining about the shape are still copping?
I’m not trying to call anyone out, I agree with all the complaints. Im just curious. And I’m definitely copping, I always wanted a pair of these but for some reason never got them.

How many of you guys that are complaining about the shape are still copping?
I’m not trying to call anyone out, I agree with all the complaints. Im just curious. And I’m definitely copping, I always wanted a pair of these but for some reason never got them.
I'm definitely getting a pair, it maybe screwed up in shape and maybe it looks bad talking **** then buyingn them. I always wanted a pair too and this is the only way to cop, but it is way off from what it is supposed to be.

There nothing wrong with complaining and still copping IMO.
Thanks man, I hate when a retro comes out and they look super spot on like the fire red 5s, infrared 6s etc an they do like the OG 4 line up so dirty. It's such a great sneaker and I could totally deal with toe box issues if they'd just get the height right on the ankle pad because the shoe would look better with a higher ankle and the toe like this retro, even some of the OG's I have seen in pics have big toe box rands.

Toe box mixed with clunkiness of the whole heel area because it’s shortened makes the 4s look like boots. It’s disgusting. The shoe is supposed to be smooth

the 3s,12s,4s are honestly the greatest JordanS ever designed. But the toe box on all of them, retros, makes the shoe look like crap.

I can’t even wear the 3s anymore man. It’s literally a boot

To be fair the 12s in particular have always sort of resembled boots right down to the metal eyelets that they have. Always thought that was kinda the point of them. And this the first time I’ve heard about the toebox on the retro 12s being a problem. To me they’re actually a good example of a shoe that hasn’t really changed much since the OG. I’ll give you the 3 & 4s.

To be fair the 12s in particular have always sort of resembled boots right down to the metal eyelets that they have. Always thought that was kinda the point of them. And this the first time I’ve heard about the toebox on the retro 12s being a problem. To me they’re actually a good example of a shoe that hasn’t really changed much since the OG. I’ll give you the 3 & 4s.
They have lowkey butchered the hell out of this entire shoe, it's insane :smh:
Kinda ironic they are flattening out the toes in these

aj.jpg

Air-Jordan-12-Retro-Reverse-Flu-Game-CT8013-602-Release-Date.jpg

I think it is more the midfoot than the toe box too. Like the toe is about the same but the midfoot where the lace holes are used to be higher it seems from these photos. I love 12s tho one of my favorites in OG colorways. P.Es are cool too.

20201008_151554.jpg

i would absolutely love to own this pair so clean!

20201008_151538.jpg

I don't know why but these in a high cut would be super sleek I absolutely love this sample color on the 12!

They have lowkey butchered the hell out of this entire shoe, it's insane :smh:
Kinda ironic they are flattening out the toes in these

aj.jpg

Air-Jordan-12-Retro-Reverse-Flu-Game-CT8013-602-Release-Date.jpg

the 12s have definitely been slim down compare to 03 and OG’s

the mudguard is also shorter and the cheap materials really doesn’t help the shoe out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom