NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14 please. Although I know some have already been done or are coming soo.
Check out what I found Browsing though Instagram Samples
20201009_121042.jpg

Say NO more.

s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

hellyes.gif

Ankle collar, wing placement, & toe box is EVERYTHING. And it DOESN'T get much better than THIS.

ABSOLUTE MF'N HISTORICAL PERFECTION.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Damn man this is my exact idea of a perfect 4 that pair looks super sleek! I love the military colorway on it too. There is almost no chance of beating this pair. The only thing that could would be a Brand new pair with this excat look! So fire brother.

What's going on with the flight tongue label on the left shoe; it's a disaster....

What pic/shoe are you referring to? :nerd:

He's referring to the OG Miltary 4's, in my last post. Yeah, it's f'd up, but I'll take that OG, f'd up tongue, over this models everything.

jordan4psg01.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Straight the **** up. God, just lookin' at that stretched out, low cut ankle collar, makes my head want to explode.

2JK.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l

He's referring to the OG Miltary 4's, in my last post. Yeah, it's f'd up, but I'll take that OG, f'd up tongue, over this models everything.

jordan4psg01.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Straight the **** up. God, just lookin' at that stretched out, low cut ankle collar, makes my head want to explode.

2JK.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Stright up ****en morons in these companies. Cant even replicate their own products

M marztharealist
I love the passion bro. Seriously.

It comes from the heart man. I'm SERIOUSLY just tired of their BS antics. **** just gets played out after while. Plus, it's seriously been over 2 decades since this model was even near correct. Over 30, that's right OVER 30 MF'n years, since this colorway was released right! Really? Seriously! REALLY? WTF do these dicks lose, or gain if they make this model correct. They'll sell out regardless. All these jackasses have to do, IS FIX THE MF'N ANKLE COLLAR, & MF'N TOE BOXES!!!

They can keep the tongues how they are!!! Hell, they can even keep the bold *** stars on the outsoles. That **** is minor, and it really doesn't affect the appearance of the sneaker, IMHO. If they do that, increase the height, and fix the Nike Air branding. You'd never hear me ***** about an Jordan 4 ever, again. The 11's, and 3 were fixed, Nike it is time. IT'S BEEN TIME, TO FIX THE 4!!!!

It comes from the heart man. I'm SERIOUSLY just tired of their BS antics. **** just gets played out after while. Plus, it's seriously been over 2 decades since this model was even near correct. Over 30, that's right OVER 30 MF'n years, since this colorway was released right! Really? Seriously! REALLY? WTF do these dicks lose, or gain if they make this model correct. They'll sell out regardless. All these jackasses have to do, IS FIX THE MF'N ANKLE COLLAR, & MF'N TOE BOXES!!!

They can keep the tongues how they are!!! Hell, they can even keep the bold *** stars on the outsoles. That **** is minor, and it really doesn't affect the appearance of the sneaker, IMHO. If they do that, increase the height, and fix the Nike Air branding. You'd never hear me ***** about an Jordan 4 ever, again. The 11's, and 3 were fixed, Nike it is time. IT'S BEEN TIME, TO FIX THE 4!!!!

The 3 was fixed on a non OG colorway, they ain’t getting the pass from me there.

Back
Top Bottom