NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

IMG_20201011_171021.jpg

I dont know if it's just the angle or pictures but the ankle collar height looks way better in this photo. Probably just the way the picture is taken but its interesting.

How did you obtain the photos?
Crazy stuff but I was on Instagram and browsing through the fire red 4 tags and it was from this other dude who is a photographer for the JB fall line. I wish I was juiced in with connections and could get early shoes like the real IG leakers that would be super dope.

Nah man. Them ***** are still low top as ****. The way the mudguard is damn near touching the front of the midsole, is absolutely disgusting.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

I figured it's just the picture angle, you know when you wanna see something so bad you start like imagining it or projecting it? That's how I see these new pictures. Sad!

I figured it's just the picture angle, you know when you wanna see something so bad you start like imagining it or projecting it? That's how I see these new pictures. Sad!

Yeah man. Plus, look at the top of the pull tab. That pair is sitting low as ****. 2016, White Cement low. I still don't know why y'all are tryin' to hype these low ishs up.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just f'n face it. This is the SAME crap, we've been getting from these dicks. Nothing has changed. The bastards definitely tried to pull a fast one, by going back to the 2012-2018 mold. That's about the only thing that's changed. The body is TOO SMALL, THE HEEL TABS ARE TOO SMALL, THE COLLARS ARE TOO SHORT, AND THE WINGS ARE STILL MISPLACED. They fixed the logos, but took 2cm
of height they gave us last year, on the Black Cements. The ANTICS are getting old, man. VERY, VERY, OLD.

|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:

Yeah man. Plus, look at the top of the pull tab. That pair is sitting low as ****. 2016, White Cement low. I still don't know why y'all are tryin' to hype these low ishs up.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just f'n face it. This is the SAME crap, we've been getting from these dicks. Nothing has changed. The bastards definitely tried to pull a fast one, by going back to the 2012-2018 mold. That's about the only thing that's changed. The body is TOO SMALL, THE HEEL TABS ARE TOO SMALL, THE COLLARS ARE TOO SHORT, AND THE WINGS ARE STILL MISPLACED. They fixed the logos, but took 2cm
of height they gave us last year, on the Black Cements. The ANTICS are getting old, man. VERY, VERY, OLD.

|l|l|l|l|l
Sad part is this is by far the best retro😞

Definitely shape and everything is off, I know this will be the only time I'll be able to get a pair of fire reds with OG branding. But if it were any other model I would be pass. On the other hand if work dont pick up or money at all I will be passing by force and I'm not gonna pay 350+ resell on these for sure.
:lol:
I agree with everything M marztharealist says, and I'm glad he always takes up the mantle for this stuff so we don't all have to LOL. It's important to always keep saying this stuff, because one day, as impossible at it might seem, Nike might actually do something about it. We've seen it before.

That said, I can agree with all the problems these have ... and still buy a pair. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, contrary to what some NT'ers seem to believe. Like you say, BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , basically we get put between a rock and a hard place if it's a shoe we've wanted for a long time and/or have history with. These were the first Jordans I ever had. What am I going to do, wait another 30 years? If I had any confidence we'd for sure see a better version of it within the next five years, I'd probably pass now. But since that is not the case, just gonna have to enjoy these for what they are, and for the nostalgia.

I agree with everything M marztharealist says, and I'm glad he always takes up the mantle for this stuff so we don't all have to LOL. It's important to always keep saying this stuff, because one day, as impossible at it might seem, Nike might actually do something about it. We've seen it before.
AMEN!

That said, I can agree with all the problems these have ... and still buy a pair. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, contrary to what some NT'ers seem to believe. Like you say, BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , basically we get put between a rock and a hard place if it's a shoe we've wanted for a long time and/or have history with. These were the first Jordans I ever had. What am I going to do, wait another 30 years? If I had any confidence we'd for sure see a better version of it within the next five years, I'd probably pass now. But since that is not the case, just gonna have to enjoy these for what they are, and for the nostalgia.
Yes, a rock and a hard place. I think I will buy 2 pairs anyway. Like you said, I‘m not gonna wait another 10, 20, 30 years and probably STILL be disappointed. The only way I will return is if they really do suck badly like the 2013 Chicago 1.

Hit the nail on the head at this point it is either dont get them, buy a pair of OGs that are probably patina and torn or these. Fuxked up situation to be in for sure. Marz is on point with everything though it sucks to get screwed over like this right? Him and I have been talking about the shape for weeks now but to be straight forward I really want to complete my OG 4 collection it's my favorite from the line.

I still stand by my belief that these currently sit as a hybrid between the 2012 and 1999 releases. Like it's right in the middle. Halfway from looking exactly like the 2012, but also halfway from looking like the 1999. To me it just seems like JB is 🤡ing around (as usual) so they can inevitably do a "New Beginnings" Air Jordan 4 run with a price hike and they'll either end up looking like the 1999 4s or they'll be nearly identical to the OG 1989 release like how the new beginning 1s are pretty dang close to being a 1:1 retro of the OGs.
Air-Jordan-1-High-New-Beginnings-.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-OG-Chicago-1985-Product.jpg

Back
Top Bottom