NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I'm just gonna put this up, not the same angle but still looks like the fakes have a little better height on em from this.
IMG_20201019_154553.jpg
IMG_20201019_155102.jpg

Posting random pics of shoes when you have no idea where they were taken, who took them etc, proves nothing. I wouldn’t trust any random pic on the internet lol
If you had a pair of these supposedly nearly identical fakes side by side with a legit pair you’d be able to tell easily Which one is the fake and how crappy the fake one really is.

Posting random pics of shoes when you have no idea where they were taken, who took them etc, proves nothing. I wouldn’t trust any random pic on the internet lol
If you had a pair of these supposedly nearly identical fakes side by side with a legit pair you’d be able to tell easily Which one is the fake and how crappy the fake one really is.
This is true I got burnt on some travis scott 6s thought they're the real thing for months until I went to Urban Necessitys out here an bou the quality is way different in hand and the fit on the fakes feel super roomy or big unlike my normal real 6s.

The height really gonna get you when you have these on feet. Probably twist your ankle with how low it is.
If anything, these Fire Red's will look like later production runs of the 1999's, which is when they started f'n with the height, and wing placement.

s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600 (16).jpg

The lower the ankle collars are, the further the wings, and stitching move from the heel tabs. On the left shoe, it's not as bad. The right shoe however, is cut JUST like most pairs of the 2019 BC's were. The 2019's were so sloppy and inconsistent, that it was damn impossible to find two sneakers, with a high ankle collar.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

When is this thread going to heat up?

We need new pictures of the 2020 version.
For real wtf is going on with this shoe they're like no better looks just the **** ones we've all seen. They're still on GOAT for 1490 In my size i wished they'd drop to 300-350 i would love to get an early pair. I did that with the 5s toro 14s too I paid the extra becaus I didnt want the hassle of SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom