NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Yes sir

1603764943218.png

1603764950307.png

1603764956755.png

1603764963099.png

Definitely same exact mold as the bc4s I just did comparison, but I'm cool with that they at least are higher then the WC4s.

Interesting that they would use that same mold but not do the OG wing stitching.

So where did these official pics come from? It's not listed on SNKRS yet, and I don't see it on Nike twitter either.... Would love to hit on a shock drop and not have to deal with these on the long wknd...

Interesting that they would use that same mold but not do the OG wing stitching.

So where did these official pics come from? It's not listed on SNKRS yet, and I don't see it on Nike twitter either.... Would love to hit on a shock drop and not have to deal with these on the long wknd...
They will shock drop with a just dropped notification on the phone like the playoff 11s and the he fire red 5s then be up from there. I really hope us who love the OG colorways get to eat. **** the Botters and stock eaters.

If this follows the same pattern as most OG colorways, there will be a ton of them made. Nothing has been easy since Last Dance and COVID, but I hope we will be able to grab pairs easy enough if we’re on top of it.

If this follows the same pattern as most OG colorways, there will be a ton of them made. Nothing has been easy since Last Dance and COVID, but I hope we will be able to grab pairs easy enough if we’re on top of it.
I will refresh my SNKRS every 15 mins until it drops lol. Nah man but ur right its gonna be so hard to get a pair.

I'm thinking demand for these will be higher than the FR5s, so maybe a bit harder to get.
Yeah man I noticed a lot a lot of people on Instagram saying "ThESe ArE Flames" or "2 pairs copped" just wait until travis scott takes a pic in them well never see them. 😑😑

Definitely but that Idiot Unbreakable kicks on youtube posted about it too on Instagram. Smh 500K people trying to get the same shoes now.

Yeah missing out on a shock drop you didn't know about is one thing
Missing out when you do know is another lol
Either way I'm not that worried
Past nike air releases have been pretty easy to grab
Nike knows to produce a ton of pairs

Back
Top Bottom