NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

This also makes me realize that a key feature in the shape is the tongue not having a breaking point where it suddenly sticks up. It's supposed to sort of go straight back. Something that could have been by design for performance.

Whereas that tongue sticking up could be for lifestyle purposes like sticking the jeans behind the tongue.. no one asked for that.
I do hate that ****...”We GET IT! They’re JORDANS! You can afford a pair of Js...good for you.”

:rofl:
most of us "OGs" would be happy if they were 95-percent close. Like, the concord and black/red 11 retros aren't exact copies of the OGs, yet everyone is pretty much thrilled with those. They're close enough. Most of us aren't so pedantic as to really care about absolute clones of the originals, but these 80-percent-there versions are the ones some of us take issue with. It's hardly an outrageous reaction, honestly.

Sums my thoughts up nicely right there. And I own the recent 45 Concords..

Sums my thoughts up nicely right there. And I own the recent 45 Concords..
I have four pairs :lol:
I should've bought a fifth. No complaints with the latest 11 retros. I know what could be better, but it's only minor constructive criticisms, not a complaint. Which goes back to my point about most of us not being obsessed with absolute clones of the OGs. Just get us really close.

Well said brother but I will add that they sell out regardless so would there actually be any extra sales been being made?

It's obvious, well known, and been stated many times that they sell out regardless.

As to extra sales read my post again. There's a small niche of folks who pass on retros because they're not close enough to the OG's. If JB made them close/exact to the OG's, those folks would actually purchase. So yes, there would indeed be extra sales. A small amount, but extra sales.

** ing at each other LOL.

But we will not stop complaining, if only because one day it might make a difference. It HAS happened before. The stupid thing is, most of us "OGs" would be happy if they were 95-percent close. Like, the concord and black/red 11 retros aren't exact copies of the OGs, yet everyone is pretty much thrilled with those. They're close enough. Most of us aren't so pedantic as to really care about absolute clones of the originals, but these 80-percent-there versions are the ones some of us take issue with. It's hardly an outrageous reaction, honestly.
Exactly.

Those of us who have complained have gotten the changes done to the Concord 11, Infrared 6, to name a few. So you bammas should be thanking us because you end up getting a better retro.

You ungrateful 🤬

:lol:

I‘ll never stop complaining until we get better retros, especially the bootlegged XIII.

I guess your right bro my bad I swear I remember them with a way better shape and look to them
IMG_20201015_185216.jpg

Ahhh...another reminder of what was done to the Militarys :angry: :smh:

IMG_20201015_185216.jpg

dqu5uzpttczwmfmjiiom.jpg

Mans is pressed about what Im doing, lol...

Dont worry about whats In my closet, I have plenty. And you are right, I pass on a lot. Im not accepting half assed retros cause bammas like you(you like that rainking rainking ?) accept any old thing just to say I have a pair. Ive owned enough in my lifetime. I'll be picking up Infrared AM90s cause guess what??? Nike fixed them. I picked up the Nike CHI's because they fixed the shape and toe EP to my liking. I picked up SJs and Playoff XIs cause they fixed them. See the pattern there? Oh, and what you personally eat dont make me **** so, take that BS on somewhere else.

Definitely one of the best shapes we’ve seen since 99 though. Compared to the banana shaped original undefeated pair they do look a lot better.

I appriciate you not flaming me there. I wished they at least follow these guidelines for retro 4s. I could swear these were way better shaped lol.

Mans is pressed about what Im doing, lol...

Dont worry about whats In my closet, I have plenty. And you are right, I pass on a lot. Im not accepting half assed retros cause bammas like you(you like that rainking rainking ?) accept any old thing just to say I have a pair. Ive owned enough in my lifetime. I'll be picking up Infrared AM90s cause guess what??? Nike fixed them. I picked up the Nike CHI's because they fixed the shape and toe EP to my liking. I picked up SJs and Playoff XIs cause they fixed them. See the pattern there? Oh, and what you personally eat dont make me **** so, take that BS on somewhere else.

F0D25804-1EF7-40C6-B34E-D00A68574912.gif

So when's the shock drop? I recall for for the BC3 I just happen to see the alert on my phone. For the Black Infrared 6 the forum knew days before the exact day and time of the drop, and I was able to hit on that. Haven't hit on a shock drop since. Would love to get these early so I don't have to think about it on the holiday weekend. heh.

So when's the shock drop? I recall for for the BC3 I just happen to see the alert on my phone. For the Black Infrared 6 the forum knew days before the exact day and time of the drop, and I was able to hit on that. Haven't hit on a shock drop since. Would love to get these early so I don't have to think about it on the holiday weekend. heh.
Give it two weeks I bet they will drop late October probably around Halloween or in the begging of November. Idk for sure just guessing after the past few years shock drops.

Back
Top Bottom