NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

This is the last thing I say about shape but If there is anyone lerking from JB or Nike on here, why is it so hard to replicate this height of the keellys tendon collar here?
20201022_125208.jpg

Um....they can't even align the "I" and "R" on the back tab. None of us should be surprised that they can't change the height. That height changes the entire geometry of the shoe, including wings, etc. That would require some thought ;-).

Damn tempted on a pair of the laser blues..

All the OG colorways of the AM90's (AM III's) being released have forefoot air as well.

The neon colorway posted and all those other non-OG colorway pairs don't have it. In addition, they were all very cheaply made compared to the OG colorways (Laser Blues, Concords, Eggplants, etc.).

Now let's get back to Fire Reds.

Honestly can the rawness of the design of of these beloved shoes be recaptured. It’s not just the shoes. It’s the whole feeling of the times. The games,music and everything connected to the memory. Born in 88 so barley recall the last 3 peat. Its not just Jordan but other athletes to. I’m just wondering.

Um....they can't even align the "I" and "R" on the back tab. None of us should be surprised that they can't change the height. That height changes the entire geometry of the shoe, including wings, etc. That would require some thought ;-).

Damn man that definitely a thorough answer right there thanks brother.

Man there like a million pics of fakes out there but no legit wtf I'm dying to see real on foot clean *** pics.

It looks like those dicks at Nike/JB, are going to do these like the 2015 Aqua 8's. Not release any pics, until the week of the release.

:smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Either way, I'm leaning towards passing on these low tops *****. I just can't do their antics anymore. Ishs been going on with this model, for 22 years. SMMFDH.

|l|l|l|l|l

It looks like those dicks at Nike/JB, are going to do these like the 2015 Aqua 8's. Not release any pics, until the week of the release.

Either way, I'm leaning towards passing on these low tops *****. I just can't do their antics anymore. Ishs been going on with this model, for 22 years. SMMFDH.

|l|l|l|l|l
start investing in 2s. they gonna be big in 2021

|l|l|l|l|l
Hell I dont even blame you they do look like low tops in the picture we have. We need some real *** pics if they at least look like the bc4s I will cop but if not then hell no, no way I will be in that same boat man, if they cant get that 1 thing right it will be mind blowing for real!

How the heck they got all sizes? Eff those prices though.

For real bro super stupid high. I bet money a lot of these sneakers are out in china in mad stock and stolen from the factories. I got my toros 14 from stock x like 2 or 3 months early from china they were real. They have the carmines too the 2021 pairs. I wish I had money to blow man.

Back
Top Bottom