NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

not sure why but this one is really irritating me

Probably because the majority of the thread has been complaints about how the retro isn't good enough, yet you, who is satisfied with the product can't hit. That's what it is for me anyway, that and the fact that I was on it at 12 on the dot. Oh, and can't forget about the payment error :lol:

I'm deeply disappointed that I took an L on these; it would have made my week! That said, the hour distraction from my lame week was still more fun than anything else I have going on. For that I'm thankful to the NT family for giving a heads up on this drop, and for commiserating the Ls. Cheers!

didn't even try for these since I was at work... but kinda glad I didn't since it seems people here had trouble which prally woulda happen to me...I'll just cop on release day

Took an l no big deal. Will be happier to see in hand reviews. Even though a w would be nice just once. I’m excited for those who hit. Next couple days should be fun. In depth reviews and pics finally. I like to get a good glimpse of what I’m buying, so the wait isn’t that bad.

Rare W over this way as well. Phone was in my hand and everything right as they dropped. Probably won’t be winning again until next summer, they fulfilled their charity quota for the year with me lol.

I have a feeling there’s gonna be more early drops considering they shock dropped so early
Possibly an exclusive access or scratch n sniff

i really hope so man.
again idk why but that drop really is doing something negative to my spirit.

and of course my boy hits off the humbug in my size. for someone else. lol.

ahhhh. hate this feeling.

Excited to see some in had reviews of these. Hopefully this goes the way of the fire red Vs where they release as a shock drop then are relatively plentiful with some what low resale once they get the full release

not true. I've gotten it before on 4 consecutive releases. Theres no way I hit 4 consecutive releases lol. It also happened on the Union 4's Draw. I got 3rd party payment failed before the Draw timer was even up, entered again and got the same error. Tried a different size and got the same error. But that doesn't mean I hit the shoe 3 times before the draw is up.

they removed Paypal as an option since SNKRS/Paypal was hacked recently, so they had to clean house and wipe paypal from everyone's account payment method. You can still use it tho but you have to go thru signing in and linking paypal all over again each time.

If it says the payment cant be processed, it means they attwmpted to charged your card.

i really hope so man.
again idk why but that drop really is doing something negative to my spirit.

and of course my boy hits off the humbug in my size. for someone else. lol.

ahhhh. hate this feeling.

Don’t worry we will all eat
Shock drops are harder to hit because now it gets leaked and everyone knows about it
Twitter was blowing up a couple of min before it dropped and I knew it was gonna be tough

of course i miss
thats what you get for waiting outside footlocker for them new ugg slippers to release
12A6C3A4-82E6-46DE-8A5D-A8CAD1E826EC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom