NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Well mine showed up. Absolutely gutted at these. ****ing have to hit on release day now.
That’s awful. I remember how many pairs of the shock drop fire red 5s had glaring qc issues. If mine come in and I’m not happy I am returning them. If I have to buy 5 pairs at resale when they release so be it but I’m getting at least one good pair.

edit: or yeah throw em up on StockX. That’s why I still shop on eBay I like to see pics so I can judge if I want them or not. Got screwed on Goat on some FOG 1s I spent way too much on. It pays to know how to LC and shop on eBay.

Last edited:
My friend got his Fire Red 4’s in today and lookey here. 😳🤢 I couldn’t be him :smh:
2076B62C-9D4C-4669-9504-09F7FC2DB566.jpeg

My OG’s had this hang tag they use here. What size did you have back then?
Now that's interesting. Maybe this has come up before and I've forgotten. I feel like it has LOL
I was only a sz 8 back when I got my OGs, but they were a men's pair not a kids pair, and came with the fat bubble tag. A couple of my friends had them, too, with the fat tag. I don't remember what size they were way back then but I don't think it was size-related; if anything, you'd almost expect the smaller pairs to have the flimsier tag, if there was going to be a difference.

This is good to know, though. At least I stand corrected and Nike isn't totally out to lunch again with its own history. I know I got my OGs late into the model's life cycle, so perhaps Nike made the tag change somewhere during the production run.

My friend got his Fire Red 4’s in today and lookey here. 😳🤢 I couldn’t be him :smh:
how does that happen?

look like they were balled in at an all city dwarf tournament
Some of the other pairs posted already also have surprisingly creased toe boxes. Nike back to just completely not giving an eff. Sometimes I wonder what it takes for a shoe to actually fail the factory QC process. I guess it basically has to be bleeding colors like the Melo 13 debacle, or come off the line with no outsole attached, or something on that level. Otherwise, the inspectors are clearly sitting there just glancing at shoes as they roll by and saying, "pass, pass, pass, pass ... " :rofl:

Got my pair in :nthat:
20201029_135222.jpg

20201029_135320.jpg

Couple comparison pics with my 2012's
20201029_135504.jpg

20201029_140432.jpg
Appreciate the comparison pics.

We knew they'd be better than the 2012's, but seeing them side by side makes me appreciate these 2020's more.

Same here man. With all the hate that I have for these release, I will say that red shade they used is PERFECTION. Very nice, true, and VIBRANT!!! I wish they would've used this shade of red on the Playoff 11's, last year. The shade is way too dark, and that's the only thing that ***** that release up.

Man this is Fkd up bro, who would actually approve this shoe to be sent. Especially how long we all waited for pictures and finally got a shock drop and then this B.S Nike.

Same here man. With all the hate that I have for these release, I will say that red shade they used is PERFECTION. Very nice, true, and VIBRANT!!! I wish they would've used this shade of red on the Playoff 11's, last year. The shade is way too dark, and that's the only thing that ***** that release up.
Very nice I would love to see this pair lined up heel to heel to see height and cut standing up! Agreed 110% brother that red shade was way too dull and dark I would honestly rather cop the OG then the 2019s even though the shape was close.

These are a massive GR
Nike produced a ton of pairs
There will be janky pairs out there
QC will be all over the place
Some of us will have to get 2-3 pairs or more to get a decent pair
For me I need a straight/aligned Nike air in the back
I don’t like the crooked gangsta lean

Now that's interesting. Maybe this has come up before and I've forgotten. I feel like it has LOL
I was only a sz 8 back when I got my OGs, but they were a men's pair not a kids pair, and came with the fat bubble tag. A couple of my friends had them, too, with the fat tag. I don't remember what size they were way back then but I don't think it was size-related; if anything, you'd almost expect the smaller pairs to have the flimsier tag, if there was going to be a difference.

This is good to know, though. At least I stand corrected and Nike isn't totally out to lunch again with its own history. I know I got my OGs late into the model's life cycle, so perhaps Nike made the tag change somewhere during the production run.
I still have my OG box. I will have to see if the tag is in there.

Back
Top Bottom