NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

After seeing the pics I wonder if the fire red 4s will drop this November after all.

I'll let yall decide if there needs to be a deduction for the toe box
2020 Fire Red toe box compared to 1999 Black/Cement toe box
IMG_20201103_134956386.jpg

IMG_20201103_135033986.jpg

😂 they wouldn’t have done this shock drop if they were concerned about any sort of backlash. They will shamelessly push these B grades out at $200 a pop and they’re still gonna fly.

I’m sure of that what I actually meant was what already dropped is not the fire red 4.

I used a steamer but it didn’t straighten it out, it seems as though some leathers have those wrinkles naturally, as opposed to being worn like what other people are claiming.
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody is actually claiming they were worn. It’s called a joke. WHOOOOSH!

I wore these for the second time today and the damn shoe cut up the back of my foot

this didn’t happened with the pairs of 4s thats made in china
in fact this has Hasn’t happened to my feet in a long time

Last edited:
I wore these for the second time today and the damn shoe cut up the back of my foot

this didn’t happened with the pairs that are made in china

i wore my pair and it doesn’t feel like it comes with the cushion the air bubble alludes to 😒

so i got The even toe boxes on my pair but working with run flat tires as far as comfort level lol

I'll let yall decide if there needs to be a deduction for the toe box
2020 Fire Red toe box compared to 1999 Black/Cement toe box
Deduct 10 points. I would also suggest sole swapping those 99s and using the “fire reds” as donors.

I could say these made in Vietnam 4s are made like **** compared to the Chinese made 4s since I believe 2011 when the OG looking box started

even the box is made definitely with these 4s

Interesting. Historically NT's general sentiment has been that Made in Vietnam (like the OGs) are better quality than China.

not anymoreI don’t even remember the OGs made in 1989 and I had a pair I beat to the ground

im comparing this 2020 Shoe to the 4s from the past couple of years

this didn’t happened with the pairs of 4s thats made in china

the OG and the 99’s cut up my achilles area when I wore them sockless.

same empty feeling
This right here is the most that bothers me. JB has had the opportunity to receive feedback from the WC and BC 4 and finally knock em out of the park. They had a chance to capture and recapture the thoughts and feelings toward the IV. These are some peoples first J. They CHOOSE to go their own direction regardless. It shows the lack of true perspective and leadership behind a brand that PREACHES IT. It sucks to see so much disappointment from so many in here. To me, NT is the Ultimate focus group regardless of our % of buyers. There is no way you can convince me there is not someone from their group the DOES NOT look through these forums.
Its almost like, "hey we will fix this, but we will do this as well"
Its crazy. I know the numbers dont back this statement but, without the loyals, the brand aint ****.

Gotta pair coming from eBay that’s not bad at all. Probably as good as I’m gonna get. Had to request pics two different times and seller is new to eBay but did get me the pics I wanted. Damaged box which Idgaf about and for only $215. Will post a lot more pics when they arrive. Already shipped
AB2C797E-81A1-4BC9-A943-59E1FA185B62.jpeg
9978A900-EA0E-40CC-99A3-6E5D43578744.jpeg
55568901-1967-4077-974B-3C6838AC8ADE.jpeg
C577D306-5D1C-4506-83A0-9E41F14539C3.jpeg

i wore my pair and it doesn’t feel like it comes with the cushion the air bubble alludes to 😒

so i got The even toe boxes on my pair but working with run flat tires as far as comfort level lol
lmao when did the air bubbles ever work

Back
Top Bottom