NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

So yall good with this
Screenshot_20201106-162913.png

But pissed off about this
Screenshot_20201106-163251.png

My other pair came in from eBay and I can’t believe I not only found a pair with good toes so easily but for a great price. Size 9 so good toes do exist for small sizes. I do have hope to find another decent pair. Keep the hope alive y’all.
Edit: and as for these
75919682-CDD8-4A45-848E-F110F7A23674.jpeg

9049CA5D-FE4C-4958-856B-BD32E35F326F.jpeg

FULL refund and a 20% off promo code for the future just for giving them a piece of my mind :lol:

Last edited:
My other pair came in from eBay and I can’t believe I not only found a pair with good toes so easily but for a great price. Size 9 so good toes do exist for small sizes. I do have hope to find another decent pair. Keep the hope alive y’all.
View attachment 2687372 View attachment 2687373 View attachment 2687375
Now here’s what annoys me the most. I’m debating swapping my left shoe from my first pair which will match it exactly and I like the heels looking close to exactly the same so probably gonna do that.
View attachment 2687377

Nice...lucky you! I'd go for the better and matching toe boxes before the heel height a that's what you'll be seeing the most.

OK....I give up....I can't be spending this much time on eBay looking for a good pair of 10.5s. Even price aside I can't find even a better than avg pair worth paying anything for. It shouldn't be this hard.

Just gonna take my chances on RD, try to cop 2-3 pairs to make one good pair. Though, from what I've seen, 3 pairs won't be enough to find a good pair. Will just chose the "least ****ty" one and move on with my life. I do like them enough overall to want them....SMH.....

OK....I give up....I can't be spending this much time on eBay looking for a good pair of 10.5s. Even price aside I can't find even a better than avg pair worth paying anything for. It shouldn't be this hard.

Just gonna take my chances on RD, try to cop 2-3 pairs to make one good pair. Though, from what I've seen, 3 pairs won't be enough to find a good pair. Will just chose the "least ****ty" one and move on with my life. I do like them enough overall to want them....SMH.....

Probably best to wait until the actual release day. I doubt there’s that many pairs up on the Bay right now. Once that day comes, it’ll be flooded.

Just caught up on this thread since posting mine a few days ago...wow. Many more janky pairs than fairly solid, good pairs (there have been a few). And that's a shame.

Anyone sticking to their guns and NOT copping because of less than satisfactory QC, good on ya mate. I seem to be one of the fortunate ones that got, in my opinion, a solid pair. No complaints and I've worn them twice that have resulted in minor creasing much like my Fire Red 5's. Maybe the QC on the smaller sizes (I'm an eight) generally are better maybe??

Back in the Infrared 6 thread, I forget who was comparing pairs daily and not satisfied at all with what he was seeing on the whole, until I posted my pair. He said I got lucky and was one of the few decent pairs he had seen up until that time. The size thing is merely a guess though who knows.

Plus like some others in here such as 05fordgt 05fordgt I'm 41 and I have roughly 60-70 pairs. Sell a few here and there and try to just keep it to the bare essentials (as if anything over 2 pairs is actually essential lol #FirstWorldProblems). I wish these could be a banger release for everyone, sadly they're not. Overall I like what JB has done in the last 4ish years as opposed to the terrible 2010-2013/14 years....but opinions will differ. All ya'll going after eBay pairs...good luck, and good luck to everyone else gunning for these on the 28th.

Just caught up on this thread since posting mine a few days ago...wow. Many more janky pairs than fairly solid, good pairs (there have been a few). And that's a shame.

Anyone sticking to their guns and NOT copping because of less than satisfactory QC, good on ya mate. I seem to be one of the fortunate ones that got, in my opinion, a solid pair. No complaints and I've worn them twice that have resulted in minor creasing much like my Fire Red 5's. Maybe the QC on the smaller sizes (I'm an eight) generally are better maybe??

Back in the Infrared 6 thread, I forget who was comparing pairs daily and not satisfied at all with what he was seeing on the whole, until I posted my pair. He said I got lucky and was one of the few decent pairs he had seen up until that time. The size thing is merely a guess though who knows.

Plus like some others in here such as 05fordgt 05fordgt I'm 41 and I have roughly 60-70 pairs. Sell a few here and there and try to just keep it to the bare essentials (as if anything over 2 pairs is actually essential lol #FirstWorldProblems). I wish these could be a banger release for everyone, sadly they're not. Overall I like what JB has done in the last 4ish years as opposed to the terrible 2010-2013/14 years....but opinions will differ. All ya'll going after eBay pairs...good luck, and good luck to everyone else gunning for these on the 28th.

Their quality issues is one of the main reasons I'm selective on what shoes I purchase. Other than the Mocha 3's, Cool Grey 11's and Columbia/Legend Blue 4's, I stick to OG cw's. I don't bother to waste money on these hideous retro + colors. I got the '16 WC, '19 Black/Red, which is essentially the same shape as these. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom