Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

This man gardening in the name of Air Jordan
nthat.gif

do any of you plan to hoop in these? I'm on the fence about it
Nah, i don't hoop in 5's, i'll play in 12s, but thats for comfort and tech. I play mainly in Currys or KDs, they're my go to. I don't do retros on court often, I like cushion and 2016 tech in the shoes i hoop in, but 12s are the bomb to play in.

it's cheaper for jb to raise the toe box and make it taller and wider? Didn't know it was cheaper to add more materials, or wait. .......
every pair has this square steel toe look now. I've passed on so many shoes because of this. Such a little change that affects the aesthetics  so negatively  

Last edited:
every pair has this square steel toe look now. I've passed on so many shoes because of this. Such a little change that affects the aesthetics so negatively  

And yet, Nike continues to get it right on the Flight 89. I wish JB would take that manufacturing process as an example on how to properly execute a toe box.

View media item 2098582

Last edited:
That E kills me, it's soooo bad, but the one bad feature won't deter me, I'm just anal about that stuff, it bothers me when it's not perfect, but the rest of the shoe is beautiful

Back
Top Bottom