Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Its a picture soles look blue AF to me

the pic of the sample next to the og the outsole looks ice clear

the retail version all look like they tinted the transuculent sole with blue

i just hope what people say is true and it will go away over time but im not holding my breath.

my legend blue xi outsole did not turn clear it turned greenish

not sure why they tinted it blue

All I'm saying is the stitching on a lot of og's was garbage anyways. Doesn't matter to me its a double up OG for me. Just glad they went og instead of slapping a 23 on the side like some garb.

I only have a foot locker that gets one size run of retros in my area, so in-store this will be tough, but online should be somewhat painless, who knows, but we will all get a pair if you want one and put in the effort to get one

I don't give a damn about the E.
LOL!! Right! Dudes have been crying for NIKE AIR to come back for years. Nike brings it back and dudes are crying about the position of an E. 
roll.gif

The appearance of the E is probably Nike's way of helping people more easily differentiate between real and fake shoes.

Man **** that we pay for the E to be how it's supposed to be. I say everybody in this thread from MD boycott these. Tell your family and friends too. Enough is Enough!!!

just ordered my pair from iss

its a good price and most importantly i dont have to run around for it and my size is in stock

Back
Top Bottom